Step2 810kcal thought I'd introduce myself!

That's fantastic chick! Just shows how your attitude has changed from finding food as a way to wind down and swapping it for exercise! That's such an amazing thing!
Yeah it's a rubbish situation, not really sure what to do at the moment! Pull out of sale of my place or what! Nightmare! I'm sure something will work out, it's just hard to believe it will when everything feels so hopeless! Oh well- onwards and upwards!
Have a good day today babe!

I'm having to move house soon but not even close on the stress levels compared to your situation hun! I rent and the landlord is selling the house, well its sold actually, so we are moving somewhere else!
I think my mindset has to change to allow myself a chance on maintenance. I've got to be more responsible!

What do you have planned for today? Done anymore running?

I'm having to move house soon but not even close on the stress levels compared to your situation hun! I rent and the landlord is selling the house, well its sold actually, so we are moving somewhere else! I think my mindset has to change to allow myself a chance on maintenance. I've got to be more responsible! What do you have planned for today? Done anymore running?

Aw no it's still that same feeling of not being sure where you're going! It's horrible!
Yeah definitely- you're the only one who can control what you eat and how you behave. It's great you're taking control!
I've been working yesterday and now working today until Monday night, so a bit of a hectic few days! No time for running but did go on a five mile power walk pushing a wheelchair so I think that counts as something! My legs and shoulders definitely thinks it was a tough work out anyway lol!
What are you up to today? Still going wedding shopping?

Aw no it's still that same feeling of not being sure where you're going! It's horrible! Yeah definitely- you're the only one who can control what you eat and how you behave. It's great you're taking control! I've been working yesterday and now working today until Monday night, so a bit of a hectic few days! No time for running but did go on a five mile power walk pushing a wheelchair so I think that counts as something! My legs and shoulders definitely thinks it was a tough work out anyway lol! What are you up to today? Still going wedding shopping?

At least it keeps you distracted working and being busy! Just keep your water and products to hand.

Well done on the power walk though! That's super. I did half hour Pilates yesterday and I'm feeling it today but in a good way.

I am. I need a dress for my funny shape (I'm really bottom heavy at the moment) so I'm dreading it :( plus it's supposed to be glorious today and I'll be in and out of changing rooms :( sucks

Current loss: 17lbs and 12 inches

Exactly- a welcome distraction! I'm just happy this whole thing is actually putting me off my food which surely can only be a good thing!! My other half had a takeaway last night which didn't tug at my tummy as much as it usually does!
Ah I'm like that, although I do have quite a big pair of boobs. Maybe a top and a skirt? That way you can get different sizes? Some of those mid length dresses look beautiful if you're a bit bottom heavy and usually the material has a lot of give in it (avoid the clingy material ones- they reduce me to tears every summer haha!) if all else fails buy some fabulous shoes ;)
I know! Hottest day so far apparently and I'm working and you're in the changing rooms! It's not fair lol!

Exactly- a welcome distraction! I'm just happy this whole thing is actually putting me off my food which surely can only be a good thing!! My other half had a takeaway last night which didn't tug at my tummy as much as it usually does! Ah I'm like that, although I do have quite a big pair of boobs. Maybe a top and a skirt? That way you can get different sizes? Some of those mid length dresses look beautiful if you're a bit bottom heavy and usually the material has a lot of give in it (avoid the clingy material ones- they reduce me to tears every summer haha!) if all else fails buy some fabulous shoes ;) I know! Hottest day so far apparently and I'm working and you're in the changing rooms! It's not fair lol!

I thought about a top and a skirt but then that's 1 items I have to find not 1 lol

Well done on the minimal tug to the take away. I gave up take away for 2014 as a New Years resolution, still going strong.

I know right! Not looking forward to this at all

I thought about a top and a skirt but then that's 1 items I have to find not 1 lol Well done on the minimal tug to the take away. I gave up take away for 2014 as a New Years resolution, still going strong. I know right! Not looking forward to this at all Current loss: 17lbs and 12 inches

Yeah I see what you mean lol! How did you find it yesterday- did you get anything? Hopefully you can enjoy the sunshine today ;)
Oh my goodness that's 5 months without a takeaway! That's amazing! How have you found it? Had a sole source day yesterday so pretty pleased with myself, especially as I had to cook for people at work! Another day today- going to aim for sole source but won't be too disappointed if not, will perhaps use the sole source plus weights in the meal though- every little helps!

Yeah I see what you mean lol! How did you find it yesterday- did you get anything? Hopefully you can enjoy the sunshine today ;) Oh my goodness that's 5 months without a takeaway! That's amazing! How have you found it? Had a sole source day yesterday so pretty pleased with myself, especially as I had to cook for people at work! Another day today- going to aim for sole source but won't be too disappointed if not, will perhaps use the sole source plus weights in the meal though- every little helps!

Morning hun!

I ended to with something out the back of my wardrobe! Lol I teal coloured lace dress. It's a bit too big but not massively noticeable.

So I still went shopping and ended up buying some size 12 skinny jeans to aim to get into....and they fit!!! Snug and I have a little muffin top so need another couple of weeks but at least they fit! :) happy with that.

Well done hun! I prefer SS as it takes really limits my options. I don't even think about which products to have as it's already planned for me lol what did you cook yesterday?

5 months without a takeaway was oddly easy, I did 5 months without chocolate, bread and crisps too. Once the cravings are out your dust it's a doddle. I like setting myself hard challenges for my New Years resolutions lol

Morning hun! I ended to with something out the back of my wardrobe! Lol I teal coloured lace dress. It's a bit too big but not massively noticeable. So I still went shopping and ended up buying some size 12 skinny jeans to aim to get into....and they fit!!! Snug and I have a little muffin top so need another couple of weeks but at least they fit! :) happy with that. Well done hun! I prefer SS as it takes really limits my options. I don't even think about which products to have as it's already planned for me lol what did you cook yesterday? 5 months without a takeaway was oddly easy, I did 5 months without chocolate, bread and crisps too. Once the cravings are out your dust it's a doddle. I like setting myself hard challenges for my New Years resolutions lol Current loss: 17lbs and 12 inches
Aw that's brilliant! Well done chick!! Such a good feeling buying a size smaller!!
Yeah I think Sole source takes the choice and the worry out of it. I cooked turkey and mushrooms (addicted to mushrooms lol!) but just had the sole source plus weight of Turkey.
It's funny, I never thought I'd be able to go without crisps and bread but it's not been as bad as I thought! I do have the choc shakes though to give me my sweet fix haha!
How have you been doing the last few days?

Aw that's brilliant! Well done chick!! Such a good feeling buying a size smaller!! Yeah I think Sole source takes the choice and the worry out of it. I cooked turkey and mushrooms (addicted to mushrooms lol!) but just had the sole source plus weight of Turkey. It's funny, I never thought I'd be able to go without crisps and bread but it's not been as bad as I thought! I do have the choc shakes though to give me my sweet fix haha! How have you been doing the last few days?

Hey you! Where have you been? Lol

I miss mushrooms! And tuna!!!

I lost 5lbs and 3.5" yesterday so I'm happy happy happy! Still doing my Pilates each day too! How are you? Been up to much?xx

Current loss: 22lbs and 15.5 inches

Hey you! Where have you been? Lol I miss mushrooms! And tuna!!! I lost 5lbs and 3.5" yesterday so I'm happy happy happy! Still doing my Pilates each day too! How are you? Been up to much?xx Current loss: 22lbs and 15.5 inches

Haha! I've been house hunting!! Literally aren't enough hours in the day ATM! But I'm still firmly on the wagon which is the main thing ;) a lot to be said for boredom eating- having so much to do I haven't craved anything!
Aw babe that's amazing!!! Well done you!! All that hard work is paying off!! Makes it all worth it!
My Jillian michaels DVD came yesterday- can't wait to give it a try! Have to shut all the curtains so the neighbours can't see ;)
Well done again chick, that's so fantastic! Xxx

Haha! I've been house hunting!! Literally aren't enough hours in the day ATM! But I'm still firmly on the wagon which is the main thing ;) a lot to be said for boredom eating- having so much to do I haven't craved anything! Aw babe that's amazing!!! Well done you!! All that hard work is paying off!! Makes it all worth it! My Jillian michaels DVD came yesterday- can't wait to give it a try! Have to shut all the curtains so the neighbours can't see ;) Well done again chick, that's so fantastic! Xxx

Have you had any joy yet? You must be so stressed right now!
Glad you're still on plan! Stress eating is never good either

Thank you :) I'm actually enjoying the exercise now too. I'm sticking with the Pilates as it's less bouncy than jillian lol

Have you had any joy yet? You must be so stressed right now! Glad you're still on plan! Stress eating is never good either Thank you :) I'm actually enjoying the exercise now too. I'm sticking with the Pilates as it's less bouncy than jillian lol Current loss: 22lbs and 15.5 inches

We found one at 5.45 this evening! Talk about last minute haha! Couldn't stomach looking at another house!
Aw you're doing so well and it's just even more motivation when you have losses like that!!
Got my weigh in tomorrow so I've got fingers crossed lol! Done one session of Jillians abs work out and I can barely move haha!

YAY well done re the house? Did you get it for a good price too? Much of a chain?

What time is your weigh in???? Good luck! I'm sure you'll be fine :) haha jillian is a beast, but it works!

YAY well done re the house? Did you get it for a good price too? Much of a chain? What time is your weigh in???? Good luck! I'm sure you'll be fine :) haha jillian is a beast, but it works!
It's a bit more expensive but a lot more lovely so I'm a happy girl haha! Hopefully a quick sale too which suits us brilliantly!
Another 3 pounds lost!! Happy girl!!
How has your day been?

It's a bit more expensive but a lot more lovely so I'm a happy girl haha! Hopefully a quick sale too which suits us brilliantly! Another 3 pounds lost!! Happy girl!! How has your day been?

Wow that's super!!' On both counts! You must be floating on air tonight :) I'm really pleased for you hun!!

I'm ok, happy and looking forward to the wedding Sunday ;)

Diet. What diet! Lol

Back