Thoughts on carbonara?

To each their own , I couldn't stomach it. LOVE the porridge, bars , shakes and most soups - except au chicken . Imagine bavarian smoked cheese - tags kinda how it tastes . Maybe ord just 1 pack and try or you can have my box lol :p

I love the carbonara! Cheesy, creamy, a bit salty....really yummy!

I ordered the winter bumper pack lol so I've got quite a few ha, ive been on shakes past 2 days so i cant wait to try the carbonara have something semi solid lol x

My head can cope with it much better than shakes...it's food not liquid so it seems normal!

Thank goodness lol, how has your journey been? I would like to lose about 2.5 stone but i will just make small goals each month til i get there! X

I'm only a week and a half in but I've lost 12 pounds so far, I want to lose another stone. I'm finding it pretty easy at the mo, I have wobbles but that's usually when I'm hungry and having my pack sorts me out. I avoid food programmes which helps loads too.
doing this really makes me realise all the little things I was doing that we're holding me back...finishing the kids dinners, a slice of ham here or there while making the lunches...all things I'm going to try and be more careful of when I finish. I really hope it doesn't take me too long!

good luck with your journey xx

The carbonara is amazzing!!! Just make sure u put boiling water on and leave to stand (covered) for 5mins then microwave to 2-3 mins and leave stand for 2-3 perrrrrfect then!!! And good luck!!!!

the portion seems small so I add 225 ml boiling water and a pinch of chilli flakes, leave 5 mins, cook on hob till pasta is done and serve as a soup instead in a smaller bowl/ soup mug. It's tasty.

Oh no, what didn't you like about it? Was it nice and thick or did it come out thin? I don't like it if its at all soupy, needs to be nice and thick then I enjoy it.

Oh no, what didn't you like about it? Was it nice and thick or did it come out thin? I don't like it if its at all soupy, needs to be nice and thick then I enjoy it.

Hi Lisa,

I found mine was really bacony and artifical ... i made it super runny like a soup to start with then did it really thick on the hob still no good :eek:( the o/h (skinny minnie pah!) ended up eating it with a full plate of dinner lol!

Good job the other stuff is good!

Lux

It was kind of thin and yuck lol i will try it again and if i dont like it i will chuck it on ebay, i gave up on the ts too :( just so hard so im doing ws now x

Think my porridge will end up on eBay, can't stand it all of a sudden. Still like the carbonara but then I like salty things

Back