Thrashies Journey to be FIT by 26!!

Thrashscara

Hi guys!

I'm quite new round here but not new to the dieting scene... oh dear!! Ive giving Celebrity Slim a go, i have tons of left over packs and feel its a shame to throw them away, plus the realisation of gaining 7lbs on my holiday 2 weeks ago... here goes!

Im aiming for 3x visits to the gym a week, Body Combat, bit of free weights and some cardio. Yesterday was my first day and it went well, although i forgot breakfast (doh!) had a chicken breast for lunch as was out with mother, then a shake around 3pm and another about 8pm after 2 hours in the gym, 1 piece of cheese and an apple for snacks. i am aware my times are abit late but it was a busy day ;)

Today has been good, although i have been looking forward to lunch all day (now eaten ;( ) started off with a banana shake for breakfast 8.30am, piece of cheese 10.30am, lunch which was 2x eggs beaten with a handful of mushrooms and a tiny dollop of pesto for flavour then dry fried. I've got my apple and shake ready for pre and post gym tonight, and thinking of a nice yogurt for supper!

once thing I'm having difficultly with is drinking the right amount of water, today i have drunk about 2 pints, need to fill up on the clear stuff i think!!

Hope you can join me on my journey, I want to be at goal (or pretty damn close!) by July 2013, which i would have just turned 26 :)

Back