Threadstoppers United. For the new, nearly new...or even the old members :)

Okay...anyone else want to join us?

Speak up now.

Any lurkers around? We'd love to hear from you. Come on...pull up a chair :)

Definitely wrong there! Come on....you've got to let me have that one!

Anyway Pam. How's it going? Have you got a diary I we can pop over to?

I am ashamed to say that I am too much of a fallen angel to have a diary thread at the moment. I am good at motivating my clients but rubbish when it comes to me. My H does not help because he is always having a go at me but really it is up to me to rise above him and tell him to s*d off.

Will this kill the thread stone dead? LOL

Pam

I am ashamed to say that I am too much of a fallen angel to have a diary thread at the moment. I am good at motivating my clients but rubbish when it comes to me. My H does not help because he is always having a go at me but really it is up to me to rise above him and tell him to s*d off.

Pam

Nope. Not killed it yet ;)

I've only just started a diary thread, but not good at keeping it up:eek: Sometimes it's easier to motivate others isn't it. I'm like that about piano practice. Much better at telling others to do than doing it myself:eek:

Pam

Hi Pam,

Who said we had to be perfect?

We all are doing the best we can at any given time...

If your husband is having a go at you, that is because he is detracting himself from his own imperfections while finding fault with you.

I would ask him what is his problem?

Love Mini xxx

See the buttons at the bottom right...edit, quote, " and the pen one?

Press the " one for every message you want to quote. They go red/orange.

When you've done, go to the bottom and press 'post reply' as normal. All the quotes will come up in your new message box. Cool eh :)

So scared nobody is going to reply to my last message, and I will indeed be the 'master threadstopper', that I have decided to reply to it myself:p

speaking of ducks, i just got off ebay a `mood duck` it is soooo sweet, its a rubber duck that changes colours you put it in the bathroom and while your soaking it relaxes you, so far though its just stressed the dog who wants to savage it. :eek:

Well...you could just look at it and "cuuuute". You could try to learn the dance or you could right click and chose 'save image as'

Of course...If you want to use it on a forum it's best to upload it on something like photobucket.

photowhat???????????????? what do i do with a photo and a bucket???????????????

do i have a bucket on my pc????? only just found the keyboard!

Hello all

Haven't been around for a bit, out boogying last night and again tonight. What a killer - don't go out for ages & then two nights on the run - can't cope with all this excitement.

Anyway, glad to see thread's still running. Lets keep up this nonsense please one & all.

Back