Thrice a Bridesmaid - Thrice the Diet

dm0191 said:
Hey Cai!

Well done you for sticking in all this time - I'm very impressed! I'm sure people will notice at the dress fitting even if they dont say anything and you'll notice which will be the main thing!

Ive only got til the 12th of May - hence the hardcore approach all of a sudden. Had a dress fitting about a month ago and it fit me, which was my cue to eat everything in site, even though it was way too tight on the the hips! But I think you could shave a few inches off the bones of my hips and it would still be too tight it's just the cut of the dress I think. Fine when i'm standing up but have to lift the tight bit up so that it fits my hips when I sit down and i dont rip the bum - could you imagine the embarrassment!

I can see that happening with the shred to be honest - I dont know what happened tonight - i spent all day looking forward to getting home and doing it but then when I got home couldn't be bothered! made my myself do it, but didnt enjoy it and can easily see myself starting to cut back and then suddenly just not be doing it anymore but trying to keep the motivation up!

just about to leave for class - eeeekkkkk im nervous!! helps that my mum and sister go though so at least there will be friendly faces!!

xxx

ps thanks for stopping by again :)

Quite a late class!!
I've only recently (4 weeks ago) stopped going to class but fear I may need to go bk and monitoring my weigh at home has meant no losses....well...I can't say none - 5 lb loss (over 2 wks) followed by a 5lb gain (4 days!!) and just STS since then!

Will reassess at Easter holidays if I need to go bk to class or if I can keep it going!

Hope class went well xx

Yeah it's at 7:30 which I think means I'll have to eat dinner before I go!

It was utterly soul destroying. Heaviest I have ever been!! But trying to tell myself it's a starting point and only goes down from here

Don't know if I should keep going with the shred as a lot of people say that they don't lose pounds when they do it only inches? Whats everyones thoughts? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

dm0191 said:
Yeah it's at 7:30 which I think means I'll have to eat dinner before I go!

It was utterly soul destroying. Heaviest I have ever been!! But trying to tell myself it's a starting point and only goes down from here

Don't know if I should keep going with the shred as a lot of people say that they don't lose pounds when they do it only inches? Whats everyones thoughts? Xx

Keep at it cos it totally changes yr body shape! Which is a big benefit too!!

was awful - confirmed my thoughts that i was a bit lump, came out at 11st 11 (2lbs heavier than I thought I was) but I guess I just have to get on with shifting it now.

Going to try for a 100% week and stick to the shred until tuesday at least and see how that does for my weight loss - hoping at least 2lbs down.

Feel a bit disheartened that it's going to probably take me until summer to get to my target but I know thats ridiculous and if I don't start working on it now it will take me a lot longer than that, feel a bit petty in comparison to some of your journeys!

I'm just having a crappy blue day because i've realised that I see curly next week and then not again for 7 weeks - longest we'll have went - although maybe I should try use that as weight loss motivation to encourage me to be in a place where he can really see a difference!

anyhoo onwards and upwards eh!?

Dont deprive yourself though.
Have a freddo bar or a digestive as a treat so you dont get to the point where you wanna binge.
Your body needs the little bit of fat, especially with doing the shred.
You'll be running on empty soon!

Great day though.
Can I just copy and paste it and pretend its what I had too? hahaha xx

the funny thing is though I'm not feeling deprived, I dont even have the urge to have it - and worried that if I get used to having it just because I have the syns available that I'll get the taste and before you know it i'm back onto a packet of mccoys a day! I'll just save up my syns for something at the weekend maybe.

and yeah feel free - copy away - i wont tell anyone ;-)

ok that was just plain mean of the universe!!! just about to start circuit two of the shred and an ice cream van pulled up literally outside my window and played its jingle for the full bloody circuit before it drove to the other side of the street and jingled away there! mean mean mean.

we never get ice cream vans why did one turn up right in the middle of the shred???!!!

that being said - just done day 5 - the novelty has officially worn off - think it seems to be getting hard again or maybe its just because I know whats coming, def find the press ups in circuit one brutal and the side lunges in circut 3 are just agony!! wonder if i'll ever see day 10 -hmmmm

Todays diary: extra easy

Wheatabix, 200mls milk, 1xsugar - heA, heB and 1 syn
fat free vanilla yoghurt - 0 syns
tuna and sweetcorn pasta with light mayo - 3 syns
strawberries - 0 syns
velvet crunch - 4 syns
2x baked potatoes with spaghetti hoops - 0 syns

2x tea with rest of milk

Total syns = 8

serious considering a curly wurly but going to try and sleep so that I resist the temptation

Todays diary and associated ramblings:

Extra easy

Porridge, milk (200mls), 1 teaspoon sugar - HEa, HEb, 1 syn
Tuna and sweetcorn pasta - 4 syns mayo
cherry tomatoes
vegetable soup

about to make leek and pea pasta with philly - 2 syns

Excercise: Day 6 of shred (oft!) and 1 hour yoga

Just about to have the other bridesmaids come round for slimming world friendly dinner (one other bm is doing it) and got us sherbet fountains as a treat as they are 4.5 syns

feeling not too bad actually - had a sore head most of the day but seem to have shaken it now - still feeling positive that I might be able to make a difference by the time of the wedding.

need to think more about planning super free in though - always rubbish at that - any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Dxxx

Oh add in half a sherbet fountain for 4 sins taking my total to 10, really needed the sugar boost though.

Also still feeling smug, bridesmaids turned up tonight with doughnuts and cookies and cakes and bumbf and not only did I not have any, I made them take them home again too! :)

Well done me, I'm allowed to have 10 sins today I think! Xx

Yesterdays dairy: extra easy but not a good day - starting to lose a bit of the motivation already

Breakfast: 2 weetabix, milk and sugar (HEb, HEA, +1 syn)
watermelon, pineapple
pasta with leeks, pea and philly (3 syns)
cherry tomatoes
silverskin pickled onions
spaghetti with quorn meatballs and home made ragu sauce (free)
velvet crunch - 4 syns
curly wurly - 6 syns

total syns 14 (oops - trying to stick to 10 a day is out the window clearly)

did do the shred and yoga so at least there was activity in there. didnt go to the shops to get stuff in for this week so feel a little under-prepared and have a day of babysitting ahead which is always danger zone for me as it usually means a difficult lunch and snacks at the cinema - trying to get ready early to leave me time to go to the shops but feel so lazy on a saturday morning!

dxx

Well not the greatest weekend, managed to stick to plan (near enough) but was tough!

I just didnt want to, and I didn't do the shred.

I have discovered late night (if I've been out) is a danger zone - had had my syns on saturday before I went out to an engagement party, even had grapes in the cinema, stayed away from the buffet and drank diet coke, I was good, but then came home and had a packet of proscuttio ham and 2 curly wurlies, kinda bumfed it up.

Also had a curly wurly every days since i bought them. Decided I just need to not have them in the house, so I've brought what's left into work and put them at the tuck shop bit and I'm going to try to resist eating them.

I think (despite the fact i've been eating curly wurlies) the trouble is I don't really have a sweet tooth so don't really want to snack on fruit - any suggestions of savoury snacks I can have (particularly after 9pm) would be appreciated!

First w/i tomorrow. Already dreading it.

been a bit slack on posting the diaries up here - but have been keeping a written down one!

I lost 2.5lbs on my first week - feel like that was a good loss, now just got to maintain that next week. I'm off to Belgium to visit Curly (the bf) and we mainly feast on a diet of bread, cheese and wine when i'm there - all of which mean the diet is straight to the devil in a wheelbarrow!

But I have asked him to buy some grapes and melon for when i'm over so at least i can have a healthy breakfast, its a bbq on friday and out for dinner on sat so will just try to make healthy choices.

Like I say i'll be happy to stay the same next week but I suspect a pound or two gain so i wont be too upset if I do - this is the last trip for a while! :)

Debs xx

ok not the best diet day today - led astray by a colleague at lunch but confessing makes it better

boiled eggs on toast HEb & 3 syns
1 babybell - 2 syns
1 hifi light bar - 3 syns
pineapple

lunch

wrap with chicken tikka and cheese (HEa) and a gazillion syns
curly wurly - 6 syns

Dinner

free pasta with ragu sauce - 0 syns
pickled onions

would love to say im back on track tomorrow - but - im off to belgium tomorrow and dont land until 9pm means im flying right across dinner time, and have just agreed to a portion of chips when i get there. Apparently thats what belgians are famous for and ive been loads now and still not had any so fair enough i think.

will try to be good after that and have packed my diet week.

this week is also star week so i big time have the munchies!!!

still hoping i might pull it out the bag to sts on tuesday but even if i dont as long as i dont put on the full 2.5 again it'll be ok xx

Ok so put on 1lb this week, but given the weekend of wine, bread, cheese and yummy stuff in Belgium that is more than well deserved! Infact I really expected it to be more, and it still means I've lost 1.5lbs so not totally ruined it.

Normally when i've had a bad weekend I wish my class was later in the week but was actually really glad it was a tuesday so that I would get back on track.

This morning I stopped off at tescos on the way to work and bought a whole load of fruit and weetabix for breakfast, having a salad box for lunch and have home made soup too so i'm feeling organised!

fingers crossed for a loss next week. need to pick up the exercise again too!

Dxx

Back