ProPoints Time to shift the junk from my trunk.

Yes! That's been the bit I've learnt is to cook all my meals more healthily. Going forward I'm more confident in keeping it up as it's not a hardship to have learnt new recipes and things to cook. Most of the time now don't feel like I'm dieting.

The only meal that has been a total fail as could tell was a diet meal was the weightwatchers moussaka. Using quark for the normal bechamel topping was not cutting it! So am avoiding anything that says quark now haha xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I need to be more experimental with cooking. Try new foods and recipes. I think me and the kids will give it a go this week while they are off school xxxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins.com

I need to be more experimental with cooking. Try new foods and recipes. I think me and the kids will give it a go this week while they are off school xxxx

Good plan! Hope you have a good week x

BREAKFAST=
2 egg omelette (4) points
Pint water

DINNER=
Homemade Chicken New Yorker with fries, salad and coleslaw (12) points
Glass of orange/pineapple squash

TEA=
Ham sandwich (5) points
Frazzles (3) points
Snacks (3) points
Glass apple/blackcurrant squash

SNACKS=
Slice chocolate cheesecake (6) points

29/29
46/49

Chicken breast with bacon Medallion, bbq sauce and low fat cheese. It's one of the meals I would order if going brewers fayre which is 30pp per meal, I made it for 12pp xxxxx

Wow that's great! Makes you wonder whAt they put on it to make it 30 points in the restaurant! X

Chicken breast with bacon Medallion, bbq sauce and low fat cheese. It's one of the meals I would order if going brewers fayre which is 30pp per meal, I made it for 12pp xxxxx

also known as a bbq chicken bacon melt :) they serve this in pubs around by me but i make it for dinner on a regular basis cus its yum! x

also known as a bbq chicken bacon melt :) they serve this in pubs around by me but i make it for dinner on a regular basis cus its yum! x

yes or hunters chicken in places, my daughter said it tasted the same as the pub ones so that's gonna be on our dinner menu on a regular basis xxxx

yeah my other half said that too :) so thats why we have it nearly every week haha if its healthy n yummy why not x

BREAKFAST=
Overnight oats 4 points
Glass water

LUNCH=
cheeseburger 8 points
Salad 3 points
Orange squash

TEA=
Paella 5 points
Pint water

SNACKS=
Small cheesecake 4 points
Double decker 8 points
Cadbury snack 3 points

29/29 used
49/49 used
10/10 activity used

Been such a greedy pig today, used all my daily, weekly and activity earned. Will have to stick to my 29 tomorrow and spend the day exercising

Been such a greedy pig today, used all my daily, weekly and activity earned. Will have to stick to my 29 tomorrow and spend the day exercising

We all have days like that but you are not over points so a good day tomorrow should balance you out for weigh in. Fingers crossed xx

Back