Tinks diary

Its a girl! Had scan this morning. I asked what it was after and she said i knew you wanted to know lie back down and had to do it again!

Couldn't ask about not being able to feel anything, the computer wasn't working so think they where in a bit of a tiz and i never actually sat down to talk was in and out ! But at least in know everything is okay x

Its a girl! Had scan this morning. I asked what it was after and she said i knew you wanted to know lie back down and had to do it again!

Couldn't ask about not being able to feel anything, the computer wasn't working so think they where in a bit of a tiz and i never actually sat down to talk was in and out ! But at least in know everything is okay x

Awwww Congratulations!!! Having a girl is fab :) I have a little girl and it's lovely - clothes shopping is awesome lol!

Glad everything is ok too xxx

Thanks ! Im finding it hard to resist they r sooo cute but know we will get a lot bought!

Attachments

• image-3375973696.jpg
    image-3375973696.jpg
    395 KB · Views: 76
  • image-3541920633.jpg
    image-3541920633.jpg
    389.1 KB · Views: 76
They are lovely xx

Awww very cute :) xx

Thanks !!

20 weeks today im half way there and really don't feel any different apart from the beer belly i can understand now how people can get so far and not know thy are pregnant!

Thanks !! 20 weeks today im half way there and really don't feel any different apart from the beer belly i can understand now how people can get so far and not know thy are pregnant!

I know what you mean! I would of just thought I put on loads of weight by this time lol except for the occasional womb aches lol x

Well on my holidays and two people have commented on me being pregnant i was over the moon as they didn't think i was just big! But now i don't know as i didn't think you could tell when i look in the mirror ! Feel a bit of a party pooper as i feel all i say is i cant... Drink / have mayo / runny eggs/ salad/ ice ha ha so had my hair and nails done yesterday to make up for it!

I have mayonnaise I thought it was when it was supermarket bought?
Store bought mayonnaise, even though it contains eggs, is safe to eat during pregnancy. Because the product goes through processing, any potential pathogen that could cause food-born illness would be destroyed during that process.

Other sauces and/or condiments made at home with raw eggs should NOT be consumed during pregnancy such as homemade mayonnaise, hollandaise sauce, etc. Keep in mind that uncooked cake batters, cookie dough, etc. that you make at home would contain raw eggs and should not be consumed!

Suddenly now I'm panicked I have mayo on my sandwiches ?

I havnt stopped eating it at home and meant to bring a bottle with me i love it! Ha ha

Im in Tunisia and am just not sure so thought it best to stay away from most of it , its only for a week. The people im with aren't bothered i just feel like im saying i cant a lot ! X

Well yesterday at work was the proper first time you could feel baby on my belly some one at work felt it and agreed it defiantly was which makes me feel better, its so long between appointments its just a little reminder alls well x

Pink my oh didn't feel outer kicks till 24 weeks that's when they start to get really strong so don't be so don't worry! I didn't feel baby move till 22 weeks because of anterior placenta at least your getting some movements early enjoy it xx

Its not often i can feel it on the outside usually in the evening when i have been sat down still for a while. Am sure he will be able to soon x

It will happen I was talking to midwife and she said I you could feel every little movement you would never sleep hahax

Hope you're doing well :) x

Back