Tomorrow is the Day!

In bed with a large black coffee and a peanut butter bar feeling a very happy Jacci as I have lost my first stone.....I havent weighed in at this weight since 2013! Yay! Have a fab Saturday all! xx

In bed with a large black coffee and a peanut butter bar feeling a very happy Jacci as I have lost my first stone.....I havent weighed in at this weight since 2013! Yay! Have a fab Saturday all! xx

First of many to fall off ya... Super well done :)

Had a lemon bar for lunch which made a pleasant change from the double choc ones I have had for the last few days as they were all I had left! Ive had the best day today, as not only have I lost my first stone I have gone from my size 20 jeans into my size 18's that were too small ! Ok so I have a bit of a muffin top but I got them on,the zip went up and I got the button done up...very happy days!

Take care all. xx

Just had the apple and cinnamon porridge for dinner....yum! Im sitting with a big bottle of water and my roots full of hair dye! Watching the lotto hoping my numbers come up.
Take care all! xx

Had a lemon bar for lunch which made a pleasant change from the double choc ones I have had for the last few days as they were all I had left! Ive had the best day today, as not only have I lost my first stone I have gone from my size 20 jeans into my size 18's that were too small ! Ok so I have a bit of a muffin top but I got them on,the zip went up and I got the button done up...very happy days!

Take care all. xx

Epic NSV... Well done on the size 18 jeans xc

Well no lotto win for me, but Ive only lost another pound! I am having the best week 3! I am just going to have to go and do a bit of clothes shopping later!

I do love my hubby, he told me that Im wasting away.....at 16 3 I dont think so love him.

Have a fab Sunday all. xx

Deffo a size 18 now! Did lots of trying on today so no more size 20's for me.Very happy!
I have had the raspberry and white choc bar for brekkie and the maple pancakes for lunch, fancy something savoury for dinner.
Happy Sunday all. x

Spaghetti bolognaise for dinner which was tasty. Sciatica in both legs and a migraine coming which is not nice. Shoulder is killing too, at 54 I am falling to pieces....off to bed for me I think.
Goodnight all. xx

hey Jacci..you are flying!!! It feels good to go down a size doesn't it!! Huge well done...I like the spag bol too, have you had the chilli yet?? I think that's one of my faves. Hope your migraine shifts quickly. Im going in the bath in a sec - restarted after a shaky few days and feel good but don't want to be near the kitchen tonight!!! lol

keep up the good work...looking forward to reading your progress :)

Back