TooFatKats diary of desperation ..(and hope)

Well tomorrow is D-day. The day I go back to slimming world. I hope my head is in the right place for it. In going to a new group not my old one. The problem is I know the plans inside out and I get out of the habit of reading and checking syns . It's not my main meals that are the problem I've cooked SW. - ish for years. It's the extras. I need some extra motivation.

Hi ho hi ho it's off to SW I go, with a 'step off the scales quick, omg I'm going to be sick. Hi ho hi ho hi ho hi ho

love it.....
hope it went well :)

Hi thanks it went ok. Unfortunately the SW scales are nearer to my docs :(
I just want mine to be right cos I've got s mental barrier over this section. I've spent so long trying to get below the 16:3 - 15:10 that I need to do it soon . Once I'm below 15:10 I feel I can properly be on my way . Nevr mind I will do it.

Ive changed allmy stats to say the same as SW scales. I was getting confused with all the different ones. So now my official weigh day is Tuesday.

Your feel better going by the one set everyweek at least your know for def what the weight is doing :) good luck hun I'm sure your do great!! Xxx

It can be confusing having multiple weigh in days and scales. I get a bit confused around my doctors check, as thats the same day or the day after i weigh in at home, and the weights are always different.. my scales at home are digital ones, i'm thinking about getting some regular scales too, similar to the doctors ones, sometimes the digital ones act a bit weird :)

Well straight after work I've got to drive down to Bournemouth to pick up my daughter from grandparents. Stopping en route at my brothers house to give him some cash . They were burgled on Tuesday night and they stole purses wallets and both of the cars. An Audi tt and a volkswagon tourareg. Both very expensive. How you sleep through that I dong know. It'd ridiculous, cards are stopped so no money, cZnt hire s car cox no driving liscenses. Takes 5 weeks to get a new one after you've paid over the phone with your card that they dont have for 10 days !

Oh wow, that's awful....
So sorry to hear that's... its disgusting what people do!

Hope the drive isnt too bad

Good grief that's awful, for them to go through!.. you'll need a rest after all that driving ;)

And 6 hours later I arrived in Bournemouth . Not the best journey but not the worst. My sister in law is s bit weepy as you'd expect . My brother was at work . A neighbour had lent him s car for a week. The burglars obviously wanted the cars as they stepped over 3 very expensive laptops and an iPad . My brother Is a computer programmer so doesn't but cheap ones . You don't realise how tied up everything is and how much your life can fall to pieces with the loss of a purse and car keys. They'll be ok though.

its still really awful that people do that...

i really hope they find the littlle........................
i bet your sister is more relieved to see you and have comfort from you....
you are a good sister for going down there... :)
hope you have a fab weekend :)

I lost my purse once, i was in a right mess, i was more bothered about the photos i had in my purse though, but it was still in a royal pain in the ass cancelling everything!.. hope they find the idiots that did it!!

ohh - that's just horrible :(

hope you're able to help and comfort them .

Oh my goodness. I think I've just made a huge mistake !!!!
Ive gorged and pigged out on one of my most fave foods without thinking.
I cannot resist peas in the pods. I saw some this morning in M and S and bought 2 packs.
I've just gone to put it into mfp and it says 470 calories !!!!!! And to add insult to injury I've got tango wind :( :( lol

peas in the pods!!! you're joking! do you mean like runner beans, or broad beans, fine beans or mange tout? or something different?

I cant get my head round mfp's calculations for veg :confused:

just don't eat any more hun :flirt2:

i hope wind is all you've got :flirt2:

Yep just peas in their pods. It's not fair :(

I've just done mfp and I looked at the peas in pods and I couldn't see which ones they were that were that high?

Back