Tracy's Journey Into The Unknown (Maintenance!!)

Mis-behave said:
Wow what a difference :) your looking fab!

Aww, thank you! You know how it is, you look at photos of yourself and only see the bad, so I'm quite glad to have a hideous one for comparison, lol. xx

Wow you look amazing x

Tracy you must be so proud. That's an amazing achievement :) go girl :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
Tracy you must be so proud. That's an amazing achievement :) go girl :)

Thanks, Kat! As I said to someone at work the other day, I'll be proud if I can keep it off, lol. How are you doing? xx

TracyGWill said:
Thanks, Kat! As I said to someone at work the other day, I'll be proud if I can keep it off, lol. How are you doing? xx

I'm fine thanks hun . 'Slow but steady' said the tortoise to the hare . I know I'll win the race :)

Eventually .... :)

:) having trouble eith this post :)

Hi Tracy, found your diary :)
Those photos are amazing, You have done a fantastic job!
It's funny because the Gina Riley book link you posted early in your diary was a book my friend lent me but I had to return it before I'd read it! This I may get myself a copy - did you find it useful?
Hope you are all better after your operation - I was on crutches recently - my arms didn't know what had hit them! Really made me realise how my weight can affect things like that :(

CGxx

Hiya Carrie! Yes, I have found the Gillian Riley book extremely useful, I'm on my third reading of it and can thoroughly recommend it - I've got the Kindle version.

Lol, I was terrible on the crutches, as you say my arms were so painful, and my chest muscles! Problem is, I had to put all my weight on my right leg, and that's now really bad too, but I don't want another op!

Keep in touch. xx

TracyGWill said:
Hiya Carrie! Yes, I have found the Gillian Riley book extremely useful, I'm on my third reading of it and can thoroughly recommend it - I've got the Kindle version.

Lol, I was terrible on the crutches, as you say my arms were so painful, and my chest muscles! Problem is, I had to put all my weight on my right leg, and that's now really bad too, but I don't want another op!

Keep in touch. xx

Wishing you a speedy recovery! Hope you don't need another op hun - oh yes I forgot the pain in the chest muscles ouch!
Hope you've had a better day :)

CGxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL using MiniMins

Wel,, I've been for my two monthly weigh in today - another half stone bites the dust, so a total of six stone now. I was hoping for half a stone, as I've had some "naughty" days in the last two months, with the wedding, my 50th etc., so was pleased, and so was my doctor. She says she'll keep Orlistat on my repeat prescription list, in case I can ever get any!

I'm now within a stone of that elusive "Overweight" category on the BMI chart, lol, so my target for Christmas is to get into that bracket, rather than the "Very Overweight/Obese" one I'm in now!

TracyGWill said:
Wel,, I've been for my two monthly weigh in today - another half stone bites the dust, so a total of six stone now. I was hoping for half a stone, as I've had some "naughty" days in the last two months, with the wedding, my 50th etc., so was pleased, and so was my doctor. She says she'll keep Orlistat on my repeat prescription list, in case I can ever get any!

I'm now within a stone of that elusive "Overweight" category on the BMI chart, lol, so my target for Christmas is to get into that bracket, rather than the "Very Overweight/Obese" one I'm in now!

Well done honey!!! We are at the same loss then & both so much closer to being overweight not obese, great feeling hey x

Thanks, it certainly is a fab feeling, Lexie, yay us! I think you're closer to target than me, but it's starting to feel achievable. My doctor said I may find I'm happy to end up somewhat above a "healthy" BMI, which for me would be 12 stone or under, so I'll see where I end up being comfortable. xx

Back