Trafford Centre Monday 15 December Xmas shopping meet

Friday or Monday???

• Total voters
Not many days left there Debbie! Pleased you are coming though!!!

Spooky - think we are probably going for December ..... hope you can still come??? You and Becky can compare bumps!!!

I'm sowwy! there are still four left in a week hehe.. I can usually move my Tuesday appts around, but the others are classes and they get upset when I cancel :eek:

ok - what about Friday (to fit in with Debbie!!) December (sorry Spooky!) 12th (Ok Tazzi??!!) so that's Friday December 12th?????

:D R Boyzzz allowed??? i will come if we can only go to shops that dont sell shoes, dresses and hand bags, Acceptable shops include all sports shops, Ann Summers or other shops that sell ladies underware, toy shops and DIY shops :p

:D R Boyzzz allowed??? i will come if we can only go to shops that dont sell shoes, dresses and hand bags, Acceptable shops include all sports shops, Ann Summers or other shops that sell ladies underware, toy shops and DIY shops :p

Of course you can come poppet!!!!!

I'd love to come but I can only do a weekend. As I've just started my new job it's too soon to be booking days off (gotta make a good impression and all that lol x)

Back