Traycee's weightloss journey.

Wow this is just what I needed to read! I'm starting on Saturday. Good luck with getting to your goal and thanks for sharing your diary. Cheers Joey.

Hey joey and welcome :) thank you so much for your kind words and best of luck with your journey this forum is really good for support and advice lovely bunch of people keep us posted on your progress xx

Wooooop Traycee...what a well deserved and awesome loss this week! Loving the pic by the way lol lol You are truly an inspiration to everyone here. 10 weeks shows how dedicated you are. Keep up the FAB work! p.s. im sure ur a great mum Ava xxxxxx

Lol thanks Ava my daughter made it for me hehe

And thank you so much for that I really am trying to stick this out as long as I can xx

Lol thanks Ava my daughter made it for me hehe

And thank you so much for that I really am trying to stick this out as long as I can xx

Isnt she a talented lady :)

You are doing really well. ive weigh in Sat. It cant come quick enough lol

How are you today Traycee?

Ava
xxxxxx

Just got back from weigh In 5lbs loss for me wish I felt well enough to get excited horrible nasty germs grrrrrrr
very happy indeed I know this will eventually slow Down as my weight gets lower but I'm gonna make sure I enjoy this time because by god have I worked hard to stay 100% committed and determined this is not a fad diet for me this is a life changing decision to be the best mum I can for my babies !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hope you are feeling better Traycee...I thought myself I was coming down with it but thankfully it has passed.

Well done you on another fantastic weight loss! WOW!!!:wow::wow::wow:

I worked hard to stay 100% committed and determined this is not a fad diet for me this is a life changing decision to be the best mum I can for my babies !

This is the only diet I have ever managed to do so well on and fingers crossed I can again.

However maintaining the weight off is the difficult one and I feel myself after all my ups and downs I have gone through I am going to follow Dr Pierre Dukan's rules that he uses in the Consolidation phase...this is the third phase where you have lost all the weight and now you want to maintain it...his advise is that you do five days of consolidation for every pound lost and he says it is not optional but compulsory and I have to agree with him also he gives you the tools and structure in how to do it in his book. Everyday you do a daily walk and try to incorporate some exercise...he tells you how to introduce fruit and starchy foods and allows two celebration meals per week... how to pull back if you have a slip and when you have done your time in Consolidation you can move on to phase 4 which is Permanent Stabilization and he talks you through this phase....it is well worth getting his book sometime as I feel he is the only one out there who talks sense on how to come off the weight loss phase and maintain the weight loss, cope with the odd slip up and to move forward with your life. Well this is my plan:)

Back