try try again!!!!

just got the munchies so i had a cheese (hex a) salad sandwich don't have a clue what syns are in 2 slices of 400g wholemeal bread dry then a ML choc and cherry yogurt 1.5syns and earlier i had a options hot chocolate 2syns. i doubt i've went over my syns with the bread and the piri piri sauce i had earlier x

It depends on the brand, but as you're not counting it as your HEXb and it isn't a free food you can work out the syns by adding 1 per 20cals. It should be about 3 syns per slice for an average 400g loaf. Hope this helps xx

never got on yesterday

sml wholemeal roll (hex b) boiled egg salad cream 1.5
strawberries, grapes and blueberries

tomato mug shot
pineapple

chinese take away beef green pepper and black bean sauce with boiled rice 6 syns

options hot chocolate 2 syns

syns total 8

roll on egg and ham

bowl of soup

it's been a wash out since then pizza chocolate and crisps:eek: i got out of my shop 2.5 hours later than usual had to do a delivery i wasn't organized and couldn't be bothered thinking about it, we were starving. will be back in control from tomoz x

muller light with strawberries, blueberries and grapes

bacon, scrambled eggs, beans and a roll (should have had some mushrooms too but forgot to cook them)

pork chops with mushrooms and onion, savoury rice and brusselsprouts

2 options hot chocolate 4
scoop of ice cream 5? syns (total guestimate)

total syns 9ish

yesterday i had

strawberries, blueberries and grapes
muller light

a roll with chicken and salad cream 1.5syns
a tomato mugshot

chicken n pesto pasta 6syns?
steam fresh veg

2 options hot chocolate 4syns

syns total 11.5 guestimate with the pesto

count on us yogurt
pinea[[le, peach and strawberries

frittata made with pasta in sauce mushrooms, onions and ham

planning on chicken with savoury rice and veg for tonights dinner will update later if i get the chance, i'm getting a new kitchen put in tomorrow and i've so much to do

it's weight in tomoz i don't hold much hope for a loss as i had a wee jump on the scales yesterday n they say i've put on 1 lb, i know i had a blow out on saturday but i've been good since apart from SF i know i could have ate more salad and veg. oh well we shall see x

well i'm back on it as of today
so today is an EE day
he a is LF cheddar
he b is 2 slices of bread toasted
B scrambled egg, beans and toast
L prawn salad, lettuce, peppers, cucumber, tomato, cyboes and sweetcorn
D cheeseburger quiche (slimmingeats.com) baked potato n salad
S banana, apple, clementine, LF yogurt
Syns chocolate options 2 tbsp tomato sauce 1.5? tbsp salad cream 1.5
so 5 syns so far not bad :) x

EE day today and this is the plan

HE A milk
HE B 1 sml wrap (it's not on the list but i don't care lol)

... B yogurt and fruit (pineapple apple clementine)
L left over cheeseburger quiche (was ok but not worth all the effort making it)
D fajita chicken with savoury rice n salad

Syns options hot chocolate 2syns
1tbsp HF creme fraiche 1.5

OMG has it really been a week since i was last on? Well i don't suppose anyone missed me since i'm the only one on here lol, my week wasn't the greatest but i tried to stick to plan as much as i could. i lost 2lb n i'm happy with that still need to loss 7lb of the christmas pile on to get back down to my first mini goal :0

I'm doing EE today as usual and this is the planned menuB fruit & yogurt
L a warburtons thin HEb with chicken, tomato, cucumber and spring onion n salad cream 1.5syns
D homemade burger that are towered like this- flat mushroom, gherkin, tomato, burger 1.5syns, tomato relish (not sure on syns maybe 2), lowlow cheese slice HEa, spring onions with SW chips, sw coleslaw 1syn and salad :)

i'll be having my old faithful chocolate options 2syns
so 8 syns for what looks like a delicious day

i'm thinking of making SF rice pudding i can't remember where i seen the recipe but it's defo not mine lol

it's got pudding rice, vanilla extract, granulated sweetener and any flavour of syn free muller light you fancy think i'll try the coconut but i'm not sure if that's syn free

Back