Extra Easy Trying :)

Cbelle

I am 5ft 8 and currently 13stone.
I find that my clothes are tight and I'm always hiding in big baggy jumpers. I have had a few weeks on slimming world already.. some success and some lows.

Week 1- 5.5 pounds loss
(Then went on high dose of steriods for a week)
Week 2-half a pound loss
(Had sinus surgery)
Week 3- just weighed in 4 days after surgery. half a pound gain.

I'm trying to be good and stick to the plan but feel like whilst being on steriods I'm constantly hungry. I'm so scared of gaining more weight.
I know I should give myself more of a break (having just had surgery)... But I've got to be on a high dose of steriods for another 2 months now and am worried I'll get even bigger.

Anyone else in the same boat... or got any advice?
Really appreciate it x

Firstly, congrats on that first week loss! That's amazing!

I think the only advice I've got for constant hunger is to make sure you're snacking on speed foods and free foods where possible. I always have boiled eggs, carrot sticks and yoghurts in the fridge for when I'm too hungry to wait for a proper meal. I also have loads of fruit in the house and I'll try and reach for that first, rather than synned food.

Could you make a speedy soup to have in those inbetween times when you're hungry? Or a speed food-packed curry or stew?

xx

Thank you for your reply.
Yes good point...I need to prepare some speed food and healthy snacks. Then it won't be too bad.
Been staying at my mum's this week but will be going home and back to normal on Sunday.. so hopefully I'll get back on track then.
Don't want it to put me off carrying on.
Xx

Thank you for your reply.
Yes good point...I need to prepare some speed food and healthy snacks. Then it won't be too bad.
Been staying at my mum's this week but will be going home and back to normal on Sunday.. so hopefully I'll get back on track then.
Don't want it to put me off carrying on.
Xx

How's your week gone? Ok I hope! x

Back