Tuesday Weigh Ins, Anyone??

Thanks cerilinda! Trying to keep on the straight and narrow this weekend - I shall stay away from the vino, far far away ;) hope you're having a nice weekend X

I gained 0.5lb this week, drank far to much wine! On a positive note, I got slimmer of the month :) 10.5lbs this month! 16 in totals goid luck all!

Hi guys! :sign0144:
I just started my weight loss journey tues 4/4/2014 and weighed in at 27st5lb - I will also be weighing in on a Tuesday so I thought I'd say hi to all of you!
:grouphugg:

Hi! I am a Tuesday weigh in girl. Last week I lost 2lbs and excited to weigh in tomorrow to hopefully see another 1-2lbs loss :)

Hi guys, welcome to Tuesday weigh ins! I'm having a bit of a nightmare at the moment. Am up about 3 pounds. Trying to get back on track! :)

Aww I STS this week :(

I lost 2 this week and got my 1 and half stone award! 2 lbs to go for my club 10! Hopefully I'll get that next week :) well done everyone x

Week 4 of slimming world...lost 5lb...17lb so far =]

Well done on the weight loss everyone! :) I'm so jealous! Roll on next Tuesday, seems so long away!!

do u have lots to lose, what a great lose for 4 weeks! Bet your so pleased! :)

Yes I was shocked I was 17.10 at first weigh in! I thought I was about 16.5 oops!! So 2lb to go to even be that! I would ideally like to be 9st7lb but I cannot remember the last time I weighed that! So I've set a realistic ish target of 12st7lb so still a way to go xx

Back