Valentines challenge 2014

Can I join please? First week back on propoints, weigh in on Monday! Don't have a target in mind... depends how much I've lost come Monday... eek!!

Half a stone would be nice though! :)

It all depends on Monday's WI, last time I did ww I lost 6lbs my first week! So half a stone would be too easy, however saying a stone might be too hard!

Is it Monday yet!?

How's everyone doing? I just worked out its 37 weeks to my holiday, doesn't sound like a lot so need to get my finger it and shift some pounds xx

Can i join please?

I'm thinking maybe 14lb had a nightmare with simple start this week so going back to points tomorrow. I weight on saturdays x

Wow can I loose a stone that quick. Keep would love to give this a go if that's ok. I started s/w again on Monday and weigh on a Friday. Can't afford to go to the actual club so going it alone.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Can i join please? I'm thinking maybe 14lb had a nightmare with simple start this week so going back to points tomorrow. I weight on saturdays x

Welcome! Did you not enjoy simple start? I don't think I could do it, it sounds too much like slimming world and I was a bit crap at that!

Welcome! Did you not enjoy simple start? I don't think I could do it, it sounds too much like slimming world and I was a bit crap at that!

I did for 2 days then i found it too restrictive and couldnt think what to have for meals then having a massive binge. So tomorrow is a fresh start with propoints dreading my first wi on sat x

It all depends on Monday's WI, last time I did ww I lost 6lbs my first week! So half a stone would be too easy, however saying a stone might be too hard!

Is it Monday yet!?
Lol I know wat you mean I'm counting the days till weigh in! First weeks always the worst for me but no slip ups yet touch wood! It is my anniversary tomorrow though and going for a meal absolutely dreading it! It's at a steak house boo! Really gonna try and stay on track I do have all my weeklies though so fingers crossed xx

How's everyone doing? I just worked out its 37 weeks to my holiday, doesn't sound like a lot so need to get my finger it and shift some pounds xx
Hi Hun no slip ups yet and iv got a holiday this year to that's gonna be my next challenge but if you think about it 1 lb a week loss for 37 weeks is still 1st 9 gone ! This is y I set myself small goals like this it seems more achievable and all adds up! How's your week going xx

Can i join please?

I'm thinking maybe 14lb had a nightmare with simple start this week so going back to points tomorrow. I weight on saturdays x
Welcome lulu iv just added you! We are all here to help and 14 lbs is my goal to might sound high but I think we can do it everyone's so supportive here xx

Wow can I loose a stone that quick. Keep would love to give this a go if that's ok. I started s/w again on Monday and weigh on a Friday. Can't afford to go to the actual club so going it alone.

Hi kazza adding you now :) you tend to lose quiet fast in first few weeks so a few of us have set it for a. Stone it's a big goal but we can do it I'm going it alone to how are you finding it x

Hi, Yeh its going ok. I weigh on a friday and not happy that I only lost 2lb

Hi Hun no slip ups yet and iv got a holiday this year to that's gonna be my next challenge but if you think about it 1 lb a week loss for 37 weeks is still 1st 9 gone ! This is y I set myself small goals like this it seems more achievable and all adds up! How's your week going xx

Apart from a wee treat after weigh in on Tuesday my week is going quite well. I am a serial weigher though and the scales haven't moved so not sure if I will have my Chinese on Saturday or not .xx

i lost a pound this week, its going so slow, i've lost 4 lbs in 3 weeks which is very slow for me, trying to stay optimistic but at this rate of going i won't be making my goal for the challenge-even if i put a dent in it i'll be happy though

i lost a pound this week, its going so slow, i've lost 4 lbs in 3 weeks which is very slow for me, trying to stay optimistic but at this rate of going i won't be making my goal for the challenge-even if i put a dent in it i'll be happy though

Keep going its better 4lb off than 4lb on :)
1-2lb a week is the safest loss were told

to be honest i think i've just been having a pity party today! but you are so right-and i'm eating and exercising at the rate that i probably would be able to sustain once i reach goal-i could probably eat way healthier and do piles more exercises but its not something i would want to keep up afterwards, so i'm hoping that even though the losses are slow, they should stay off. i'm just impatient lol

Ok ladies here we go!
Valentines challenge 2014
Jessmad1989: goal for challenge -14lbs :::
Week 1-
Week 2-
Week 3-
Valentines day-

Stace77: goal for challenge -8lbs:
Week 1-
Week 2-
Week 3-
Valentines day-

Loopluc: goal for challenge -8lbs:
Week 1-
Week 2-
Week 3-
Valentines day-

Autumn500 goal for challenge -7lbs:
Week 1-
Week 2-
Week 3-
Valentines day-

Doll82 goal for challenge -12lbs:
Week 1-
Week 2-
Week 3-
Valentines day-

Wine buff goal for challenge -7lbs:
Week 1-
Week 2-
Week 3-
Valentines day-
Let's do this ladies small goals make long term results easier to achieve!! Xxxx

i'm getting a bit confused-is there not 5 weeks until vday? eg i weigh on a friday, so 17th was my first weigh in, then 24th, 31st, 7th, and then 14th? or is it done as four weeks because some peoples last weigh in will be before 14th? sorry for being thick!

Just had my first weigh in i lost 2.5lb i am over the moon as i only managed 2 days without eating loads of crap. I've decided to go back to points but will have the occasional filling and healthy day as i really struggled with simple start.

I stayed for my first meeting today not sure if i liked it, i might just stay every other week but i'm happy with loss and its giving me the motivation to actually stick to it now x

Back