Total Solution Valentines Day Challenge :) <3 Xxx

Good luck hun you know you can do it! :) xx

Yes well done for getting back on it. I'm back on it today too. Fed up with failing . Valentines meal sounds good :) any one else got any nice plans for valentines xxx

Hey thanks for the message I'm sick of failing aswell. Im all or nothing. I purchased the pick your own kit a month ago but the thing is I only got pasta carbonara, choc orange bars, Thai chicken soup and porridge. I used to really like them all but now IV sickened myself of the pasta's I literally couldn't eat it any more, but I'm having pasta right now I have added lean bacon with the fat trimmed off to change e taste of it lol.

I am having pancakes in a minute hehe. I also need to get back to drinking 4 litres a day coz at the moment I'm only doing 1 litre. How are you finding things? Any valentines plans? Xxxx

I find the carbonara far to salty it's gross but I have to eat it lol. I love the porridge tho :) I dunno what the oh wants to do for valentines prob go out for a meal. I hate eating in front of people any way might persuade him to go for a drink lol. What are u doing :) xxx

OH and i are very unromantic so wont be doing anything lol, Just another day for us but my engagement ring is still in the attic from when we split up a few years back. Im waiting for the day he gets it out and gives it back haha! Birthdays and christmases have passed with no sighting of it though so im not holding much hope for seeing it soon lol. Hope you have a fab day :D xx

U need to kick him up the bottom my dear lol he should def get a ring on ur lovely self xxxx hope u have a lovely day to sweetie xxx

Hi ED
I suspect you will have to drop very big hints to get that ring back on your finger. My hubby is hopelessly unromantic too. Although he says he once sent me a Valentines card. I don't remember it but one gesture in 43 years doesn't qualify him as the perfect valentine! :rolleyes:
Mere x

Lol Mere! Wow 43 years is amazing i so admire that xx

Hi ED
We met in a train when we were coming home from college. Two different colleges but in the same town. British Rail has a lot to answer for!!!;)
Mere x
PS It was love at first sight for both of us, some things are just meant to be.

That is so romantic and sweet, What a lovely story of how you became a couple. Meant to be together absolutely xx

We are still as much in love even if we don't send Valentines. :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:
Mere x

Awww that's so sweet mere, Made for each other.
Hope you have achieved your goal e55ex girlie.Have a nice day hun.

Thanks Harry, I am very lucky to have a lovely husband although we do have our moments!!! :D
Mere x

Back