Vanessa's last diet diary

What do you guys have as snacks- i'm eating too many crisps. I am trying to cut down on my sugar

Fruit, cereal bars, cake slices, yogurt. ...All sugary I'm afraid! I try to avoid snacking but never succeed!

Yesterdays Menu

B. Herbalife strawberry shake (165 cals)
Mushroom cupasoup (88 cals)

L. Herbalife strawberry shake (165 cals)
Walkers Squares (97)

D. Slice melon (32 cals)
Sliced soy, lemongrass and chilli chicken, few prawns, salad, sweetcorn, spanish potato, coleslaw and cottage cheese (591)
Baked crisps (180 cals)

1318 cals

Ohhhh I did a stint of Herbalife last year x

I did herbalife a few years ago after my 1st pregnancy and I lost 3 stone in about 7 months. I used for 3 years continously and then got bored. Now I've decided to use it again, but with calorie counting this time as well. Doing it for a few reasons:
a/ fed up of wondering what to eat esp lunch time
b/ they say to cut down on fat and sugar. this is just full of protein
c/ have a beach holiday in 17 weeks and need to get going quickly and healthily

I've just ordered some protein bars so hopefully that should cut the crisps down some

Has anyone noticed when they eat too much protein?
Since yesterday I have noticed that I have gone into the red with just protein. Today by -17. Not sure if I should be worried or not. Everything else was in green

You can set the targets to a higher figure if you want. ...They are set pretty low as standard. ... you should be fine to go over on protein but try not to exceed bad things like salt and sugar x

You can set the targets to a higher figure if you want. ...They are set pretty low as standard. ... you should be fine to go over on protein but try not to exceed bad things like salt and sugar x

Hi, thanks for the advice. I try to watch salt, sugar and fat the most and am usually in the green for these

Is there a chart it displays then? I've not noticed this x

If you go into your daily food diary and look down at the bottom it lists in columns calories, carbs, fat etc. When u input what u have ate it then shows u the remaining in green and once u go over your daily limit it changes to red

Back