Veg lists

Sun&moon

Hiya,

Just looking through the info sheets I got with my packs, both of which are different, and I'm a bit confused now, probably should ask S&S but thought I would see if anyone knew here first?

On one sheet I have it says bamboo shoots (canned, drained) cauliflower, courgettes, green chilli peppers, olives, and turnip (amongst other veggies) are allowed and yet on my other list these are not mentioned at all, but yellow peppers are?

So which is right? The list with cauli etc missing looks newest as it has the S&S logo as per their website on it, but the list with the bigger veggie list on it doesn't.... I just noticed the list with more veg on it also mentions milk being allowed, whereas the other list doesn't, so perhaps the list including milk is the right one? As we are allowed 150ml skimmed milk arenn't we?

Now I just don't know which is right? Confused.... :confused: Anyone help?

Think I've answered my own question, the list with more veggies on it is the latest one, as it has the newer meal packs on it, so that must be the most up to date, but interestingly yellow peppers are no longer on the list, just green ones.

Thanks

Yep you're right - the one with the new packs on it is the newest one when they added lots of veggies / protein. Don't know why they took off yellow peppers - but I still have them!

I bought a yellow one today cos I hate green ones but love the sound of the stuffed pepper people have been doing.

I still use yellow pepper too! Yum!

Back