WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Omg I literally cant stop eating!

Totm plus relationship break down finally hitting me = emotional eating!

I cant stop picking bran flakes everytime I go into the kitchen!

Argh!

Ive eaten so much fruit too. Dont know what affects this will have on weight as havent eaten fruit yet!

Hopeful with the foods your eating your bit doing much if any damage. Maybe put up your big pics on your fridge or cereal cupboard? You've had a lot recently and with the holidays are out if your usual routine. Bite the bullet and step in those scales. It'll either reassure you or stop you in your tracks. Either way you need to know what this emotional eating is doing. Big hugs to you xxxx

I eat loads of blueberries, strawberries, coconut Minnie and it doesn't affect me at all so I'm sure you are worrying unnecessarily :)!
I am more wary of bananas though as I know they are higher in carbs. It sounds like you just feel a little out of control in the picking? I too started having my little ones leftover shreddies everyday and enjoyed every mouthful of them! But it has become a daily habit insteda of a treat so I've reined it back again now!
Just stand on them - think you'll be pleasantly surprised x

How is life skinny one? :D

Do pop in for an update soon gorgeous xx

Eager to know how you're doing!

How are you, Did you continue to 8s or not, Have you reached maintenance yet, Are you still using Exante, Is everything ok, How is life :D

Haha! Spanish Inquisition sorry! But you are AWOL and I want to know how you're doing :D xx

I'm with ED and Carrie, hope you're well. Missing you xx

Ditto :(

Yeah where are you??? We need Inspiration and motivation and gossip on the love life xxx

I may be back Carrie, with my tail between my legs! I need the inspiration and motivation from you tiny thing! Ha love life is going okay-still single but dating again since Christmas. Just need to lose a stone or so to feel confident again! You are doing amazingly well, so proud of you!

I'm with ED and Carrie, hope you're well. Missing you xx

I'm BACK! :) How are you getting on?

Eager to know how you're doing!

How are you, Did you continue to 8s or not, Have you reached maintenance yet, Are you still using Exante, Is everything ok, How is life :D

Haha! Spanish Inquisition sorry! But you are AWOL and I want to know how you're doing :D xx

I love the spanish inquisition! I was AWOL but I have had to come back I think! Bleurgh! Got to 9 stone 3 but then messed it all up! Found myself at 9stone 8lb after Christmas- had only put on a pound though, then in January put on 5lb in 3 weeks- only different was starting a new contraceptive! Now up to 10 stone 2lb so have put on nearly a stone! Feel ridiculously fat and horrid so am starting shakes today after a massive easter blow out Sunday! i wish I'd reached those 8's! Glad to see you still here though! How are you?

I cannot face lowering my weight under signature. Going to weigh Saturday morning after 4 days of TS and see what it is then, and then I will change it! Sob sob!

hey hon, you still look awesome though, everytime I see your pics on fb I think how amazing you look, so gorgeous and so happy :) Any gain you've had will come off quickly again, but you're definitely not fat and horrid, not even a tiny bit :)

Welcome back minnie :D
A stone could be gone in a month ;)

Welcome back slinky! You always look absolutely gorgeous in your pics, I really can't imagine you feeling fat! Hope the diets going smoothly! Xxx

Back