UD Fri 25 (post DD)...........218.4
UD Sat 26 (post UD)..........217.4 (-1) -1
DD Sun 27 (post UD).........218.4 (+1) 0
UD Mon 28 (post DD).........217.4 (-1) -1
DD Tues 29 (post UD)........215.2 (-2.2) -3.2
UD Wed 30 (post DD).........215.4 (+0.2) -3
DD Thurs 31 (post UD).......215.6 (+0.2) -2.8
UD Fri 1 (post DD).............216.4 (+0.8) -2

2lbs off for the week. Very happy with that, although it's partly just because I was sick all week.

UD Fri 1 (post DD)...........216.4
UD Sat 2 (post UD)..........215.8
UD Sun 3 (post UD).........215.6
UD Mon 4 (post UD).........
DD Tues 5 (post UD)........
UD Wed 6 (post DD).........
DD Thurs 7 (post UD).......
UD Fri 8 (post DD)...........

As an experiment, I'm trying just 2 DDs this week. I find Sunday really hard to do as a DD, so if I can still get a loss with only Tues and Thurs DDs, then that's what I'll do.

Hi I'm starting JUDDD tomorrow, I find a LOT that you've written in your diary very similar to my eating patterns like if you have breakfast then you're starving soon after but if you have none then you're fine. That's so similar to me which is why I'm thinking JUDDD may help me to shift these few last pounds:)

Hi I'm starting JUDDD tomorrow, I find a LOT that you've written in your diary very similar to my eating patterns like if you have breakfast then you're starving soon after but if you have none then you're fine. That's so similar to me which is why I'm thinking JUDDD may help me to shift these few last pounds:)

I love JUDDD - it's honestly the only eating plan I've ever tried (and I've tried them all!) that feels sort of 'natural'. As well a losing weight, it's helping me be less stressed about food, which feels amazing.

Good luck with it - I hope you love it as much as I do!

UD Mon 4 (post UD).........217
DD Tues 5 (post UD)........217.6
UD Wed 6 (post DD).........

UD Mon 4 (post UD).........217
DD Tues 5 (post UD)........217.6
UD Wed 6 (post DD).........216.8

UD Sat 2 (post UD)..........215.8 (-0.6) -0.6
UD Sun 3 (post UD).........215.6 (-0.2) -0.8
UD Mon 4 (post UD).........217 (+1.4) +0.6
DD Tues 5 (post UD)........217.6 (+0.6) +1.2
UD Wed 6 (post DD).........216.8 (-0.8) +0.4
DD Thurs 7 (post UD).......216.4 (-0.4) 0
UD Fri 8 (post DD)...........215.8 (-0.6) -0.6

A small 1/2lb loss for this week. Not surprising considering only 2, very half hearted DDs this week!

Hopefully, will reach 1 stone by next Friday - very excited about that.

Last edited:
I love JUDDD - it's honestly the only eating plan I've ever tried (and I've tried them all!) that feels sort of 'natural'. As well a losing weight, it's helping me be less stressed about food, which feels amazing.
Good luck with it - I hope you love it as much as I do!

Hey wavy, I feel exactly the same, It does feel natural & has retrained my relationship with food. I only think of it as a diet when I'm having DD cravings & usually I can get through it as I know i can indulge my cravings the next day. Funnily enough by the time I'm allowed to eat some carby treat most of the time I no longer crave it.

A small 1/2lb loss for this week. Not surprising considering only 2, very half hearted DDs this week!
Hopefully, will reach 1 stone by next Friday - very excited about that.

I also have those half hearted weeks so a 1/2 loss or even a stall dont faze me as long as I enjoyed the week & no gain is still a step forward. when i started Juddd I took on the mindset that this wasn't going to be a fast track weight loss woe & I think that has helped me ride the stalls & the the slow weeks. Now over 5 stones down I'm glad I decided the tortoise route rather than burnout like the hare.

good luck on reaching your stone mark I'm sure I'll be congratulating you soon :)

Hey wavy, I feel exactly the same, It does feel natural & has retrained my relationship with food. I only think of it as a diet when I'm having DD cravings & usually I can get through it as I know i can indulge my cravings the next day. Funnily enough by the time I'm allowed to eat some carby treat most of the time I no longer crave it.

I also have those half hearted weeks so a 1/2 loss or even a stall dont faze me as long as I enjoyed the week & no gain is still a step forward. when i started Juddd I took on the mindset that this wasn't going to be a fast track weight loss woe & I think that has helped me ride the stalls & the the slow weeks. Now over 5 stones down I'm glad I decided the tortoise route rather than burnout like the hare.

good luck on reaching your stone mark I'm sure I'll be congratulating you soon :)

I feel the same about JUDDD being slow and steady - because it's so enjoyable, I'm quite happy if it takes me a year to lose the weight. Once I reach goal, I'm intending to use JUDDD to maintain, too.

Also, wow - 5 stones off, that's pretty phenomenal! Very inspiring!

Starting Over...

Hi Everyone!

I fell off the JUDDD train - I just wasn't feeling it for a while there. Anyway, I feel ready to crack on with it again. I'm clearing my signature stats and starting over - I'm calling this week 1.

I've learned that what works is 3 DDs a week and checking in here every day.

So, my numbers so far this week are:

April
Wed 10.....(post DD).............222
Thurs 11...(post UD).............223 (+1) +1
Fri 12.......(post DD)..............

Friday will be my official WI day.

My first goal is to get back to 215, which was my previous JUDDD low.

I'm excited to get going!

Food today...

Lunch.........roasted red peppers soup.............100 (bought from a cafe, was quite thin and broth-like, so guessing 100)
Snack.........salt and vinegar crisps.................130
Dinner........M&S salmon and potato salad.......240
Snack.........2 x jaffa cakes............................100

Total........570

Good luck Wavycat. I'm not feeling it either. I fell off the JUDDD train and got run over by it lately but trying to re-start. Not actually gained so I think a gain would be the kick up the arse I obviously need.( as soon as all the chocolate has gone lol)

Wed 10.....(post DD).............222
Thurs 11...(post UD).............223
Fri 12.......(post DD).............222.2

Okay, so 222.2 is my first Friday WI.

Sat 13...........(post UD).........222.8 (+0.6) +0.6

Going for dinner at a friends house tonight. She's a fantastic cook and she's making jambalaya which I absolutely love.

Thurs 26.....(post DD).....213.6

So, I haven't checked in in ages, but it's time for me to get back in the habit of posting here. I've managed to maintain most of what I lost on JUDDD over the last year or so and now I'm ready to crack on with some more weight loss!

I'm going to count Friday as my official weigh in day. I'm updating my stats too.

Got a family wedding in 4 weeks, so it would be nice to get some weight off in time for that.

When I've lost 10 lbs, I'll buy myself a new pair of jeans as a reward.

Thurs 26.....(post DD).....213.6
Fri 27.........(post UD).....213

Nice way to start with a 0.6 lb loss. I'll be posting what I eat on down days - I'm fasting every other day, sticking to 600 calories, or 800 if fast day fall on a Friday or Saturday.

I'm taking medication atm which means I have to eat something in the morning. I hate doing this on DDs as I can easily last until late afternoon without eating, so it feels like a waste of calories.

Friday night is curry night in the Wavycat household, so while Mr Wavycat has a takeaway and a couple of beers, I'll be having a curry ready meal and fizzy water tonight.

We're going out for dinner tomorrow night at our local tapas restaurant. Alcohol doesn't mix well with my meds, so I'll be sticking to one glass of wine with dinner (doc said occasional glass with food is ok).

8 am.....B.....15g cornflakes + semi milk......100
4.30pm..L.....tin minestrone soup................156
5.30pm..Sn...boiled sweets.........................180
8pm......D.....chicken curry ready meal.........398

Last edited:
June
DD......Fri 27.........(post UD).....213
UD......Sat 28........(post DD).....210.4 (-2.6)
DD......Sun 29.......(post UD).....209.0 (-4.0)
UD......Mon 30.......(post DD)....207.2 (-5.8)
DD......Tue 1.........(post UD).....207.6 (-5.4)
UD......Wed 2........(post DD).....207.0 (-6.0)
DD......Thu 3.........(post UD).....208.0 (-5.0)
UD......Fri 4...........(post DD).....206.8 (-6.2)
Total.......6.2lbs lost........206.8

Last edited:
WI today was 207.2 - I'm a bit blown away by that as Sunday wasn't an especially great down day (I've sort of accepted that weekend down days won't be as strict as weekday ones). On Saturday I went out for lunch and dinner and had 2 glasses of wine. If I'm anywhere near 207 by this Friday's official weigh in, I'll be over the moon!

Working from home this afternoon and planning on having Wimbledon on in the background.

Food so far today:

10.30am......Sn..........fudge.........115
12.00..........L............Subway......350

Hoping for good result tomorrow.

Weighed in at 203.6 today. I was very ill for a few days, including a few days in hospital. Going to try and maintain what I've lost but, am giving fasting a rest for a while, until I'm fully recovered. Am happy with the 10lbs I've lost over the past few weeks. I'd really like to get under 200lbs, but need to put my health first and take it slowly.

Back