Weapons of mass reduction

Hello ladies!

I'm delighted to join you all. Fab idea for the front page. I'm on my phone as comp in hosp with the virus from here please can someone update me to lose 14 lbs for this challenge? I won't be updating til next thurs as I weigh in my holiday excess baggage this thurs so don't want huge minus numbers on the first week and hope that's ok with everyone x

Lucia Lucia said:
Hello ladies!

I'm delighted to join you all. Fab idea for the front page. I'm on my phone as comp in hosp with the virus from here please can someone update me to lose 14 lbs for this challenge? I won't be updating til next thurs as I weigh in my holiday excess baggage this thurs so don't want huge minus numbers on the first week and hope that's ok with everyone x

Welcome Lucia :)

All fine with me too x

What do you mean a virus from here???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Possibly but it's being sorted now.

Loving the positivity on this thread x

Lucia Lucia said:
Possibly but it's being sorted now.

Loving the positivity on this thread x

Oh good :)

Yes. We are supportive and positive. PP (President Patsy) sets the tone :)

Can I join too please ladies?

I felt so out of place on the first challenge I joined after being pulled up on something (think I'd started putting my losses down too early) that I never went back :eek:

Would it be ok to set a target when I get back from turkey pls as I have no idea what I'll be aiming for until we get back :giggle:?

EmmyR1984 said:

I felt so out of place on the first challenge I joined after being pulled up on something (think I'd started putting my losses down too early) that I never went back :eek:

Would it be ok to set a target when I get back from turkey pls as I have no idea what I'll be aiming for until we get back :giggle:?

Welcome Emily x

I'm sure that's fine hun :) 1 week to Turkey!!! Bet you're excited :D

I'll try to keep a lookout for your starting post but PM me if I miss it. Welcome aboard. 1 week 1 day to hols FAB. :D

omg I seriously can't wait Lisa, I wish it was this time next week as we'll be off to cheshire to Chris' mum and dad's :eek: am hoping not to do too much damage, might even come away with a loss as I tend to be more focused on being in the pool and relaxing than eating, will be keeping everything crossed :giggle:

EmmyR1984 said:
omg I seriously can't wait Lisa, I wish it was this time next week as we'll be off to cheshire to Chris' mum and dad's :eek: am hoping not to do too much damage, might even come away with a loss as I tend to be more focused on being in the pool and relaxing than eating, will be keeping everything crossed :giggle:

Well I came back from Orlando with a loss so anythings possible! You do eat less if it's hot I guess? We did loads of walking too - well way more than here :)

Well I came back from Orlando with a loss so anythings possible! You do eat less if it's hot I guess? We did loads of walking too - well way more than here :)

I tend to swim loads, or just sit in the pool and tread water. I read somewhere that it's 1.7m all the way through the pool, which is about 5ft7, so I definitely won't be able to touch the floor at all as I'm only tiny at 5ft 4 :giggle:

A loss on hols is defo possible. I still ate a few naughty bits on hols and I lost 4.5lbs. It was such a fab feeling. But most importantly go and enjoy yourself. You deserve a nice break! X

Thank you :bighug:

I'm hoping to come back remotivated and excited for getting back on plan 100% :D

Ooh Em, not long now at all!!!

Is it lunchtime yet?

What's everyone having today?

Ive just had fruit and more yogurt (I think Im addicted to yogurt and rich tea fingers at the moment lol) what you having today Lisa?

Veggie pasta!!! Elliott made a huge batch last might so hit leftovers :)

I am here...

My target for Mass Destruction is 20lb.

I LOVE the idea of just having update on the front page!!! It makes life sooo much easier than trawling back pages and pages!! (and possible deleting someone whilst copying and pasting!) lol

I also LOVE that the numbers are remaining small, I joined another team a while back but just lost interest. There where far to many members to get to know!

Xxxxxxx

Back