Wedding Battle

Hope tomorrow goes well & the headache disappears x

Good morning and good luck. A wedding...no better motivation to stay on track! xx

Still losing. Well done.

The headache is subsiding *happy dance*

I am starting insanity again tomorrow (done it once :D). Do you think it's safe on TS or should I do WS on Insanity days? I can burn between 300-550 cals depending on the DVD :) Advice welcome :)

I think exante say not to do anything too strenuous in the 1st couple of weeks CP. Never done that dvd so not sure how it would impact.
Glad your head is feeling better.x

Well done for battling through the headaches, and extra well done for maintaining while off the diet.

Just found this on the website:

Our Total, Total Plus and Working Solutions are not compatible with strenuous exercise and it should be avoided, this is due to the low number of calories you are having each day and the limited carbohydrate. 20 minutes of light to moderate intensity exercise/activity is recommended each day. If you are looking to do more exercise than this then we recommend you follow Simple Solution which has slightly higher calories per day at 1200kcal and carbohydrates can be eaten more freely.

:( hmm.

Hi Cp. Hope your day is going well x

Good luck CP. when's the big day?

I exercise 6 days a week but I know when to stop if I feel iffy. Think it's up to you to decide how u feel!

We have an exercise forum that just started. It was to tone up for weddings! It's called 9 week plank challenge. It's not all planking. Join us if u like!

Good luck :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Daily weigh in:

55 / 105 : 203.5
54 / 104 : 202.6 (-0.9)
53 / 103 : 202.4 (-0.2)
52 / 102 : 200.4 (-2.0)
51 / 101 : 200.5 (+0.1)
50 / 100 : 199.0 (-1.5)

Hi Cp, how are things today x

Back