Wedding Weight Watchers Mission

Hey everyone,

So day 1 of being back on plan starts now! Still technically on holiday as I'm not back in work til Thurs night but better to start today!

As I said in my post yesterday I feel physically horrid for what I've eaten. I'm still feeling bloated and have tummy ache but I know the only way to shake that feeling is to eat plenty of fruit and veg, drink lots of water and exercise.

Sooooooo here goes day 1 of Simple Start:

Breakfast
Turkey rashers on warbutons thins

Lunch
Beans on toasted crumpets
2 x tangerine & grapes

Tea
Beef enchilada bake (EL mince, peppers, onions, enchilada spices, tinned tomatoes, WW wraps & WW cheese) with spicy patatas bravas

Snacks
Treat 1: 2 x WW biscuits
Treat 2: 50g WW grated cheese
Popped corn with sweetener

Am planning to hit the gym shortly then I have been nominated for the ALS ice bucket challenge so will do that when I get back!

Last edited:
Hey everyone

Pleased to report a good day on plan yesterday! I went to they gym too, so happy with that. They gym was so hard though, just goes to show what a week off can do to you. Filling myself with sugar and rubbish has clearly affected me more than I thought!
Today I'm meeting up with a friend to give him his birthday present and do a bit of shopping.

Breakfast
Turkey rashers on thins

Lunch
Wholewheat pasta and wafer thin chicken with veg

Tea
Chicken enchiladas & spicy wedges

Snacks
Fruit salad
Treat 1: scoop of low fat ice cream with tinned fruit Treat 2: 40g feta

Last edited:
Morning!

I start nights again tonight - just in time for the bloody weekend :-( the only positive is I tend to be really good and on plan when I'm on nights as I just sleep and then go to work lol.

This is today's foodage plan on simple start day 3:

Brunch
Turkey rashers on sandwich thins
Nectarine

Tea
Pulled pork, chips & corn on the cob

Snacks
Treat 1: 2 x WW biscuits
Treat 2: WW cake slice

Hey everyone,

Second night shift tonight and I have a ton of work waiting for me :-/ the only thing that keeps me going is iplayer/4od etc so if anyone has any suggestions on what to watch I'm all ears!
I've been so so hungry the past couple of days that I've been taking full advantage of the simple start flexibility and having a little bowl of puffed wheat here and there. I think it's definitely a result of eating so much rubbish last week that my stomach has stretched again!

This is what today's menu looks like:

2am
Wafer thin chicken salad & WW wrap

6am
Puffed wheat & fruit

7pm
Homemade chicken nuggets, chips & beans

Snacks
Treat 1: WW cake slice
Treat 2: 1 scoop low fat ice cream

Hey!

Posting late to log Saturdays eats. Am at work on my third night shift- oh the joys!
I weighed myself on Friday and from tues-fri I lost 6lbs on simple start. Clearly I was very bloated and in need of some hydration and decent food. I weighed early as I was getting bored of simple start. It's great and I like the strictness but it wasn't suiting me at the moment and I was craving stuff I couldn't have. As a result I thought id be better switching back to PP & F&H rather than binging.
Soooooo.... New weigh days are Fridays I get 32pp a day....

2am
Wafer thin chicken salad and 2 x ww wraps (7pp)

7pm
Sandwich thin pizzas and chips (14pp)

Snacks
WW caramel wafer (2pp)
Walkers pops (2pp)
Ice cream cone (5pp)
WW cake slice (2pp)

Hey everyone!

So I had plans to go out for a girly night out on Friday so I was saving my points for that. But we've had to cancel and rearrange because of various things which means I've got a full, normal week! I can use weeklies as I wish, I can eat normal meals without having to box clever with points. Genuinely excited by this lol! OH and I are having a date night instead but just to the cinema and I'm not really a popcorn kinda girl so not bothered for snacks there.

Last night shift tonight thank god....

2am
Apetina light salad and WW wraps (7pp)
Walkers pops (2pp)

6am
Weetabix and skimmed milk (4pp)

7pm
Noodle bolognese (OH hates spaghetti!) with lots of veg packed in for 10pp

Snacks
Ice cream cone (5pp)
Viscount biscuit (2pp)
Alpen light (2pp)

Hey everyone!

So am back in the land of the living and I am so glad! Straight back onto day shifts tomorrow though :-(

Having a filling and healthy day today

2am
Spaghetti bolognese

6am
Shredded wheat & skimmed milk

12pm
Crumpets & WW spread

7pm
Chicken fajitas

Snacks
Meringue nest, low fat ice cream and strawberries (4pp)

Hey!

So today I went to meet my friend for her final fitting of her wedding dress! She looked beautiful :)
Because the sun was shining I decided to walk to the shop rather than driving . It took 45 minute and I earned 4 activity points so feel good now.

Today's PP day (I get 32pp a day)

Breakfast
Golden syrup weetabix & skimmed milk (5pp)

Lunch
Apetina light salad wraps (7pp)

Tea
EL mince burgers topped with chorizo served with chips (16pp)

I have 35 weeklies left and 4 dailies so if I need a sweet fix I have options

Hey!

I'm so tired today and my plan to go swimming has been cancelled! Tea and an early night for me!

32pp allowance....

Breakfast
Weetabix & skimmed milk (4pp)

Lunch
Nandos chicken burger & ratatouille (12pp)

Tea
Chicken and chorizo tray bake (10pp)

Snacks
Caramel ice cream (4pp)
Hoops & crosses (2pp)

Hey!

Not much to report today, just another early start. I'm so tired and ready for a day off now!

32 pp day......

Breakfast

Lunch
Apetina light salad and wraps (7pp)

Tea
Pitta pizzas and chips (12pp)

Snacks
Meringue nest, ice cream & strawberries (4pp)
Alpen light (2pp)
Hoops & crosses (2pp)

Hi!

Just a quick late post to log eats for the day;

Breakfast

Lunch
Turkey & ham flatbread from subway (7pp)

Tea
BBQ- burgers, chicken skewers and corn (16pp)

Snacks
1 x Carling Zest (3pp)
Oreo cookie (1pp)

Hey everyone!

Starting yet more nights tonight - boo!

31pps a day....

Brunch
Turkey rashers on pittas (9pp)

Tea
Beef stew with petit pains (10pp)

Hey everyone!

So it was my best friend's wedding this weekend and needless to say too much alcohol was consumed! Fresh start today though.
Unfortunately I'm absolutely broke and my online membership has lapsed so might be pestering people for point advice until next week when I get paid!

Here's how today is looking....

Breakfast

Lunch
Sandwich thin pizzas (8pp)

Tea
Lasagne served with carrots & broccoli (10pp)

That leaves me 9pp to play with. There's some Ben and jerrys in the freezer so might have a bit of that :)

Hi Amy!

Just checking in as I have been MIA recently!

Well done on the flippin' amazing loss! That's ace!

How you getting on, lovely?

x x x

Hi Amy! Just checking in as I have been MIA recently! Well done on the flippin' amazing loss! That's ace! How you getting on, lovely? x x x

Hey sweet how's you?

I'm a bit up and down to be honest because we've had so much on like weddings/nights out so I'm starting again....AGAIN!

How have you been?

Xx

Hey!

I've slept really badly for a few nights and today I've woken up with a headache and feeling really rubbish :-( I get a lie in tomorrow though so looking forward to that!

Having a filling and healthy day today as I've got a clear week and can use my weeklies however I choose!

Breakfast
Shredded wheat

Lunch
Wafer thin chicken salad and thins

Tea
Chicken fajitas with 1 x wrap and wedges

Back