Wednesday weighers!

Boy do I know where you are coming from!! Juggling work, studying for a degree and family life can be like spinning plates.

I always prioritize other people over me as well which I think is a contributing factor to the weight gain for me.

I've just gotta learn that if I don't look after myself then I wont be able to look after anyone else!!

Another 3lbs off this week, out of the 14s and now sitting at 13.11. 2 more pounds and I will have reached my next goal of 25lbs lost!

Well done, Jen!

I'm determined to get this board a bit chattier.. Surely lots of us are just CCing and weigh in on different days?!

I still weigh in on the Wednesday but keep forgetting to report in! :ashamed0005: I know for the last two weeks (or first two weeks of new year, new plan) I lost 6lbs :)

oh good luck tomorrow then Donna!

Well done Jen!

I'm a Wednesday weigher...10lbs lost-first weigh in.Was very impressed with that :)

Another 4 off-that made me happy :)

I'm a Wednesday weigh in day had my first weigh in yesterday, not very happy with it but at least I only have 12lb of pregnancy weigh left to lose (put on 3 stone ops) x

Hi there I'm a Wednesday weighiner lol and I lost 5 pds yesterday which I'm really happy with. Would just like to check I'm on the right amount of calories I'm a women aged 45 and weigh 16 st and 5'4 in height. The app says 1530 cals per day do u think that's right

Hey! Im 28 year old woman, 16st9lb and mine comes up at 1480 (set to lose 2lb a month) well done on the weight loss xx

Back