Step 1 Sole Source + Week 3

Love your thread in here, both you and Caz are amazing for longevity and sticking with it. Maintaining over xmas when you've come so far would be a great thing too.
Keep up the great work ladies. I'm reading and taking all the inspiration I can get! :)

Oh wow! When are you getting married?

It's just too much this time of year. And it's cold. You want comfort food too.

If I can get through to January without putting on then that's a fantastic achievement for me! I normally get to middle of November and give up till January but I'm still on plan with a few bits and pieces off.

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs wk 11- 2 lbs wk12- 6.5 lbs wk 13- 2.5 lbs wk 14- 2.5 lbs wk 17- 3.5 lbs wk 18 - 5 lbs week 19 - 5.5 lbs week 21 - 1.5 + week 22 - 4 lbs

The date is set for 21/3/15. So 16months away. But ofc planning is part of the fun! And so is celebrating lol!

But I will be buying a size 10 wedding dress! That is a goal I have in mind (I will allow bigger for busy but bust only lol)

I've had two good days now. So that's a bonus. Hoping to get 12.9 next week. My c suggested 12.5. But think that's a bit ambitious! 4lbs is still a big goal for me ATM.

Had a long talk with my CDC about wing comfortable. And that's the trouble. I am comfortable where I am. Anything below where I am is unknown territory and I guess it's scary! She seemed to understand!

So here's hoping for a good week and a good wi next fri!

I think your aim is great. I think this time of year we are all doing damage limitation. Xmas day I'm so looking forward to dinner already lol. I will be having a proper dinner that's for sure!

What are your plans for Xmas? Xx

I'm not sure wether the planning or the actual day is better! Lol!

I'm sure you will look amazing! Wether your a size 10 or 12.

Yes I can't wait for Christmas dinner either!

Just with my parents, brother and my partner. I love Christmas. I'm such a child!

How bout you?

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs wk 11- 2 lbs wk12- 6.5 lbs wk 13- 2.5 lbs wk 14- 2.5 lbs wk 17- 3.5 lbs wk 18 - 5 lbs week 19 - 5.5 lbs week 21 - 1.5 + week 22 - 4 lbs

I have been enjoying the plans - I'm not sure how I'm feeling about dress shopping. I don't want to feel like an elephant trying on dresses so I'm hoping I'll be at a weight my mind is comfortable with if that makes sense? Just so I don't automatically hate everything I try!

And yes Christmas dinner mmmmmm. Will be immediate family as obv Marcus at my dads. Usually have dinner at my mums Boxing Day. Proper roast potatoes mmmmmmmmmmmm *drools slightly* lol

I'd love to reach an 11 by then but I'd be happy in the lower 12s!

The only thing I'm still stuck on is my Xmas party. It's amazing fun usually. With an open bar paid for by consultants. And I've got to decide whether I'm going to break diet to enjoy. If I was a regular going out person I wouldn't. But the last time I went out was January (for a night out) and that's the last time I drank! Oh what to do lol (bonus food won't be an issue!) xx

I'm sure you won't look like an elephant!

I think you should go to the Christmas party and just enjoy it. I've planned my weigh ins now on a Friday as I have 2 Christmas dos and will be weighing a few hours before them so I can enjoy them but have a week to work off anything I put on!

See that was kinda my plan. I don't go out out very often. Last time was jan sometime. So I was going to go out and enjoy myself. My CDC wasn't very keen on this idea and did the whole well what's more important. Do you need to drink to have fun. It's only one night etc etc.

She's right. It is only one night out of then entire year that I want to enjoy myself. She is right I won't enjoy myself as much without alcohol bc drunk people are annoying when your sober. Lol

I dunno I think she's made me feel a tad guilty about contemplating it off!

:( see your plan sounds like a sensible idea! Maybe I could do that. It is only one night! X

Well ultimately it's your decision but I think you've probably almost made your mind up so if you change your mind because of your consultant then I think you will just be thinking about it the whole time and in the end you will go off the rails.

I don't know I just know from experience that's what I have done in the past!

Well ultimately it's your decision but I think you've probably almost made your mind up so if you change your mind because of your consultant then I think you will just be thinking about it the whole time and in the end you will go off the rails. I don't know I just know from experience that's what I have done in the past! week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs wk 11- 2 lbs wk12- 6.5 lbs wk 13- 2.5 lbs wk 14- 2.5 lbs wk 17- 3.5 lbs wk 18 - 5 lbs week 19 - 5.5 lbs week 21 - 1.5 + week 22 - 4 lbs

That's exactly what I thought I'd end up doing. I think I will allow myself that day. Else like you say ill end up going completely off the rails. X

I think it's a sensible choice. If you allow yourself to drink you might not actually drink that much! Hope you have a good time. When is it?

It's Friday 13/12.

It's usually amazing. All the doctors and midwives get together. Do a bit of a comedy show - sketches as such - and drink and dance. It's a great night :)

I'm really looking forward to it.
I'm going to have the night off and have fun! Xx

Same as mine! I think you've made the right decision. Just enjoy one night!

Exactly. In the grand scheme of things what is one night. Maybe I can day if I'm 100% until then I can have the night off. But I wobble and cheat then I can't. Then it's gonna work as a motivator too!!

But I am looking forward to it! And I'm looking forward to going feeling confident in what I'm wearing. Last year I went feeling fat! This year I'm going feeling confident as beautiful!

Exactly. In the grand scheme of things what is one night. Maybe I can day if I'm 100% until then I can have the night off. But I wobble and cheat then I can't. Then it's gonna work as a motivator too!!

But I am looking forward to it! And I'm looking forward to going feeling confident in what I'm wearing. Last year I went feeling fat! This year I'm going feeling confident as beautiful!

I agree with Caz, 1 night off won't do you any harm in the grand scheme of things plus the boost you will get from people's compliments will help you get straight back on track :) it sounds a great night and as its still a couple of weeks away keep on track now and you will enjoy it even more x x x

I agree with Caz, 1 night off won't do you any harm in the grand scheme of things plus the boost you will get from people's compliments will help you get straight back on track :) it sounds a great night and as its still a couple of weeks away keep on track now and you will enjoy it even more x x x

Thanks.

That's my plan. Use it to motivate me to stay on track. If I manage till then I can have the night off :) xx

Thanks.

That's my plan. Use it to motivate me to stay on track. If I manage till then I can have the night off :) xx

It's good to have a mini goal to aim towards x x

How are you doing mrs?

Night out Friday. Looking forward to it!

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs wk 11- 2 lbs wk12- 6.5 lbs wk 13- 2.5 lbs wk 14- 2.5 lbs wk 17- 3.5 lbs wk 18 - 5 lbs week 19 - 5.5 lbs week 21 - 1.5 + week 22 - 4 lbs week 25 - 2.5 lbs

Rubbish! Not been on the wagon for more than a few days at a time! It's awful and I'm not even sure why!

So I'm treating today as a new beginning. A fresh start. I'm
Looking at a gain I reckon. But hoping to get rid before Xmas!

You? Xx

Rubbish! Not been on the wagon for more than a few days at a time! It's awful and I'm not even sure why!

So I'm treating today as a new beginning. A fresh start. I'm
Looking at a gain I reckon. But hoping to get rid before Xmas!

You? Xx

I know exactly how you feel!!!! I find each consecutive day harder than the last and I can't really explain why. I know I have a new attitute towards food but it's sill not easy to be SOOO STRICT! I even just want the option to have 160g of vegetables over the tiny 80g...I stir fry that's not basically ALL chicken or something.

What's your next mini goal?

Back