Weekly photo

Yes suits me fine x

Ooooh now this is a good one!

I will have to go out and about with my camera this weekend and do some snapping, fab idea!

Cool piccie! I am sure i have one of me on the equator!! **off to hunt**

**found it**

I am holding a certificate to prove i was at the equator (at great expense!!!! Hehe) xx

Attachments

• image-614870158.jpg
    image-614870158.jpg
    321.1 KB · Views: 89
Hey that's really cool, I'd also want a certificate if I'd been there!

They did a trick with a matchstick spinning in water and they moved 10 feet the other way (ie crossed the equator line) and it span anti clockwise, not clockwise! Crazy (or a good trick!!) xx

They did a trick with a matchstick spinning in water and they moved 10 feet the other way (ie crossed the equator line) and it span anti clockwise, not clockwise! Crazy (or a good trick!!) xx

Hey that is good, I want to go now!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the late reply guys!
I'm not sure I have any of street names lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey no worries, just take random ones around where you live:D

Happy holidays, I'm the same all we see is fields and horses lol

autumnbabe... that sounds amazing! I'm from a slightly more rural part of Central Scotland and growing up I always wanted to live in Glasgow where my Dad lived. I moved to Glasgow when I was 19 (so 6 years ago) and now me and my b/f are eagerly looking forward to buying our first house next year. Yup, you guessed it, back to somewhere out the city!

Funny how perspectives change eh? living in the city is great but after a while it's all noise noise noise and people everywhere. I want to see horses and fields again :D

D&G Sign.jpg This is a pretty cool sign I seen in Dumfries & Galloway last year. Can't remember exactly where, but it pointed to loads of places.

and this one is from Fort William and it's got some lovely bi-lingual signs on the bank building :)

Fort William Sign.jpg

Hi all, hope I can join in! Here's one I took after trudging my way up one of the many hills in Edinburgh, The Mound. Such a beautiful city!

Attachments

• 6447225953_266c6dce3a_b.jpg
    6447225953_266c6dce3a_b.jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 50
Well ladies and gents - great photos, so if anyone wants to suggest a new topic for this week please go ahead...

Back