Weekly weigh-in thread

Is there a way to make fishcakes without potato? I would like some fish cakes. Actually to be fair I would like a bit of battered haddock with chips and curry sauce but thats just not going to happen so will settle for a fish cake if im allowed one, lol. xx

LOL yeah I could fancy that too :D

They used to do yummy ones that were literally big chunks of salmon and broccoli, they were kind of a weird shape but you could tell they'd been hand-squished with love LOL

well seems to be my typical loss
sue -1lb :rolleyes: still a lb !!!!!
the only thing i dont 'get' is if im well into ketosis why havent i even had the initial water/glycogen loss????puzzled????

Sukie could you perhaps post a sample menu to see if it could be improved?

My loss for the week is a mamnoth 2 1/2 pounds!!

Is there a way to make fishcakes without potato? I would like some fish cakes. Actually to be fair I would like a bit of battered haddock with chips and curry sauce but thats just not going to happen so will settle for a fish cake if im allowed one, lol. xx

I managed to make some with mashed cauliflower once, they were ok, not fantastic. Works better with white fish though.

sarah -5lbs :eek:

I seem to have had a big whoosh this week.

That does seem odd that you haven't had the early whoosh Sue. Did you go straight from VLCD to Atkins? Maybe it's your running as you will be getting really toned. They do say muscle weighs heavier than fat don't they.

Tracy - 2.5lbs
Rela- Sweet F.A. :D

Tracy - 2.5lbs
Woofy +5.5 lbs (chinese and 2 bottles of red)

5.5 pounds *on* after a cracking night!!! Not bothered as I know it will be all gone in a few days.... 1st cheat in 6 weeks

Woofy X

Tracy - 2.5lbs
Woofy +5.5 lbs (chinese and 2 bottles of red)
TT whooooosssshhhh -4lb :)

I think we can all understand you cracking last night Woofy. I think we all would have cracked with the pressure that you have been under this week. I bet you enjoyed it Woofy. I would kill for chinese takeaway!

It will all be glycocen and water anyway, so as you say, will be gone in a few days. As they say, onwards and downwards...

I seem to have had a big whoosh this week.

That does seem odd that you haven't had the early whoosh Sue. Did you go straight from VLCD to Atkins? Maybe it's your running as you will be getting really toned. They do say muscle weighs heavier than fat don't they.
hia , thats what i dont understand, i went from calorie controled low fat diet of about 100 to 1200 cals a day so was eating plenty of carbs, im not too dispondant at lest im loosing a steady 1lb a week its something and it seems to be steady but i just dont get the lack of initial loss as i did go into ketosis straight away mid day 2 ???? maybe im just weird:D

Thanks, Sarah it was nice and controlled. I eat what I wanted then stopped today. Little hung over but worth it....

Well done every1 for staying the same to big whoosies. You are all still in the running to becoming slim, sexy ladies WOOP! WOOP!

Woofy X

oh sorry , well done every one who lost and rela and wooshie , just think of the massive losses next week :)

hia , thats what i dont understand, i went from calorie controled low fat diet of about 100 to 1200 cals a day so was eating plenty of carbs, im not too dispondant at lest im loosing a steady 1lb a week its something and it seems to be steady but i just dont get the lack of initial loss as i did go into ketosis straight away mid day 2 ???? maybe im just weird:D

That's a good outlook. I bet it is due to the exercise that that you are burning fat and toning muscle. If you are in ketotis, then you must be burning fat. Turn to the tape measure....

Have you all noticed that Karenlou has gone AWOL????

Last edited:
yeah where is she ??? did she say shed be away ??

helooooooooooo karen where are you ????????????????????????

Back