Weight loss buddies?

Hiya I've been ok a bit cravy if I'm honest and my hunger pangs are back which doesn't help lol but still not eaten anything which is good, my weigh day is Monday so I'll update tomorrow when I have been. How's it going for you? Well done on the weight loss, water weight or not it's off and not on, never to be seen again

How much water do you drink out of interest? I manage 2 litres a day but that's probably too low. I'll try increasing it to 3 litres. I think drinking more is supposed to help with our cravings and hunger pangs. I'm still finding it hard with the cravings but still not eaten either. Eating's a habit we've had our whole life so actually this seems easier than you'd think - to go without food for so long. Good luck for your weigh in! Definitely let us know :)

I lost 5 1/2 this week and I have had a treat breakfast today, I think that's what I'm going to do on a weigh day as something to aim
For! I'm happy with that loss as I had a blowout tuesdY yet still lost weight. I drink about 2 litres a day too I can't manage any more than that

Ooh congrats on the weight loss that's excellent! What breakfast did you have? ;) I weighed myself this morning and it's finally shifted by 5 1/2 too! Eep! Can definitely see a difference in the mirror now that's 15lbs gone. That's what I needed to keep going. I drank almost 3 litres yesterday and think it helped to flush more out :)

I had scrambled eggs and baked beans ( instead of 2 shakes) and I
Gonna stay off the scales until at least Thursday to let my body regulate again hopefully I'll stay on ketosis but I'm not too fussed if not I feel like I have the willpower to get straight back on it ( or so I hope.
Well done on the weight loss that's a fantastic total so far! It seems all we need is patience he he easier said than
Done on this diet I guess! What are you hoping for next week? I would be really pleased if I could get another 5 off as I need to do a re feed the following week for a posh do I'm going to it's free bar and 3 course meal so I'm totally taking advantage of that haha with every intention of getting on again the very next day. I'm also going to challenge myself to stay 100% for the whole of February if you fancy joining me?

Corrr sounds nice! Jealous! And definitely take advantage of the 3 course meal and open bar!

Erm I'm hoping for 4lbs in week three but really really want to see a 5lb drop lol. Gah 100% for a whole month of February?? Lol I'm struggling to get to the end of January :p

I've actually ordered some Exante products. If you're not familiar with Exante it's like LT, a TFR but they do a much wider variety of shakes, soups, bars and meals... yes meals... including pizza and pancakes. (Feel so naughty!) I've heard good things about it and that it still gives the same weight loss despite being 600 cals/day. You either have 3x 200 cal products or 4x 150 cal products. They also do a lot of other plans with more calories and combining their products with real food... like refeed and maintenance. So anyway, I ordered a few different things to try as I carry on with LT to see what they're like because I really can't stomach LT shakes at the moment and want to be on this longterm! I've set myself a 100 day challenge from today, which should see me down to 140lbs... not the 110lbs I'm supposed to be for my short height but I think with that big a change I'd freak out and not recognise myself!! So if I want to later I'll do that with healthy eating and exercise.

So I'll definitely do the 100% through February with you but I might be on Exante or a hybrid of the two! It's still VLCD (425-600 cals) and 3 things a day so I don't feel like I'm cheating as such but making it possible for me to keep going, looking at the long term before the short term gets too hard and I fall off the wagon. I just need variety! I'm so bored lol :(

Glad you're in you have to do what's right for you in order to succeed so the exante sounds great, personally for me it sounds a bit to tempting with the food haha I'm a bit all or nothing. ( with the occasional blowout) I might try the exante when I have got a good three stone off as it sounds much more relaxed and much easier but I want more than half of the weight I want to loose off first I think.

That's what I was thinking to start with but I just can't stomach the shakes at the moment :/ exante products should be here tomorrow so after I've tried a but I'll let you know what they're like! Still got plenty of LT I need to use so might swap them round whenever I get bored or just to use them up. Could keep my body guessing, which doesn't tend to be a bad thing either.

Hi all, I've started lipotrim, on week 2, so far so good. Looking for a group for support and motivation at the low times.

Week 1 - 9lb loss

Back