Weight loss buddy anyone??

Sw is the best if u like to eat ;-) in fact it's ace, once u get ur head around it there are some gorg things to eat. My weigh in is tues, stuck to it all week but went for a Thai meal with Hubble last night and although I chose healthiest options, I'm not sure how much oil was in the food. Think that's the only downfall with sw the lack of info for eating out :-( after all we've got to live our live's too! A friend of mine refuses to go out for meals now she's on the plan. To me that doesn't make sense, I want to be able to cope with social situations.

I have fallen into the habit of weighing in everyday (oops) but I take fridays weigh in as my weekly weight los - last week I lost 2 pounds.

2 lbs is great hun..id drive myself crazy if i weighed myself every day though!:eek: but everyone is different!!

I weigh in on a Wednesday. This week will be my 2nd WI too. I lost 2lb last week which I was pleased with. I'm generally a pretty slow loser so I'm expecting to average 1-1½ per week.

This is my second attempt at SW and I'm a member online as I work shifts so can't get to a regular group (it also means I'm generally up late at night should anyone need a midnight pep talk).

Last year I managed to lose about 9-10lb before giving up but I do confess to not having taking it very seriously and allowing myself to cheat regularly. This time around my head is (so far) totally in the zone. I'm religiously keeping my food diary so there's no guesstimating my syns and I'm weighing/measuring anything in the kitchen (the saucepan weighs less than the wok). I've even managed to get through pmt without a major cheat. Counting the lot. I'm feeling exceptionally pious. I won't be like this all the time though so don't fear me - give me two week and i"ll be on here crying and begging for a garibaldi.

Zoe xx

Hi, I'm Kay, 28 from Barnsley & mum of 3 kids (7, 5 & 18 month) have been on SW 5 week I think but was CC from mid January so lost 10lb before I started SW - I weigh in on a Thursday and really hoping for 1.5lb off so I get my stone shiny!! Although not sure if this will happen as I went out drinking with my hubby last night (apparently I can't hold my drink now I'm 1.5 stone lighter lol) x

Sw is the best if u like to eat ;-) in fact it's ace, once u get ur head around it there are some gorg things to eat. My weigh in is tues, stuck to it all week but went for a Thai meal with Hubble last night and although I chose healthiest options, I'm not sure how much oil was in the food. Think that's the only downfall with sw the lack of info for eating out :-( after all we've got to live our live's too! A friend of mine refuses to go out for meals now she's on the plan. To me that doesn't make sense, I want to be able to cope with social situations.

İ weigh in on tuesday too :) i agree u have to go out and have a life too. i have gone out a couple of times for meals and have always lost weight. have to let loose every now and then or i probably wouldnt be able to stick to plan!

Ooooh - I love this excuse for being a lightweight!! Do you think I can get away with it after only 2lb?

omg since loosing just 18 pounds - I had 3 glasses of wine last night as a treat it compleatly knocked me out I was in bed at 10.30pm and fast asleep :eek:!!!!

Minus3.5 said:
Ooooh - I love this excuse for being a lightweight!! Do you think I can get away with it after only 2lb?

I think it's an excellent excuse after any loss lol x

dryads said:
omg since loosing just 18 pounds - I had 3 glasses of wine last night as a treat it compleatly knocked me out I was in bed at 10.30pm and fast asleep :eek:!!!!

Thankyou I'm so glad its not just me lol x

Hey, you all seem to be doing really well! I am totally with you on letting loose every so often, that's life and I'm sure you wouldn't be human if you didn't over indulge every so often - or is it just me?!

Em8888 said:
Hey, you all seem to be doing really well! I am totally with you on letting loose every so often, that's life and I'm sure you wouldn't be human if you didn't over indulge every so often - or is it just me?!

I completely agree, I've stuck to plan to the letter for 5 week so when I went out last night I drank what I wanted (which happened to be too much cider) but I'm working on 105 syns over this week instead of 15 per day so I still have 5 syns per day till weigh in - woohoo!!

Thanks, i'm Jo 40 from Coventry, i have been on SW since May 2010. My wi is Wednesday had a bit of a glitch last week and gained 1 1/2 lbs. Back on track now so hopefuly a loss this week.

Back