Weight losses on Extra Easy

WELL DONE Ronnie :)

Oh has it I have never used as HEXb LOL
X

what is the ee? what do you eat in a day on ee?
LOADS !!!!! LOL
Sorry couldnt resist that
With EE- Extra Easy,you can eat all vegs ,rice pasta, meat and fishand fruit -no weighing but you are only allowed 1 b and 1 a instead of the normal 2 each if you have any syn things then you see what amount of syns the item is and you only count the lower syn
HTH x

I am following EE all week and weigh in on tuesday so will let u know!! x

Well done Ronnie. I am doing extra easy this week and am noticing a different to my usual bloated stomach already so fingers crossed for a good week. xx

ive done 2 days EE and im a bit scared. I think we are eating too much. This had sooo better be allowed or im gonna kill SW !!!!!

ive done 2 days EE and im a bit scared. I think we are eating too much. This had sooo better be allowed or im gonna kill SW !!!!!

Don't forget that you're cutting out 2 HEXs a day which can be 12 syns+ so even though you feel you're eating more, you're still cutting out calories from your HEXs. Also don't forget to still try and eat your superfree foods. It'll work!

a lady in my group has been doing it for 4 weeks and lost 21 lbs and shes just had a baby, and another lady has lost 6 pound in 2 weeks

i started slimming world on tuesday and am going to do ee all week im sure im eating more than i normally would fingers crossed it will work

Also the book says fill your plate a 3rd of the meat fish etc on the 1st page, not the full plate and we still have to eat in moderation.
Im starting today with it, suits me perfectly as i love beans and potatoes, will be interesting how the syns work out thou using the lowest syn value! for instance pasta n sauce free on green days but like 20+ on red days? how that works out heaven knows but if it does this plan will be the bees knees :).

Also the book says fill your plate a 3rd of the meat fish etc on the 1st page, not the full plate and we still have to eat in moderation.

I think they say to fill your plate 1/3 full with SUPERFREE foods which are foods that are free on either red or green (ie, veg, fruit, eggs, etc). Foods that are free on red or green (ie, meat, pasta, potatoes) can be eaten as much as you want and would fill the other 2/3 of your plate.

Im gna find mine out tomm morn - so will post and let you know
1x

Well done Claire!!!!
I am still dubious as to trying EE or not, will have to seriously think about it, if thats the result of 1 week!!

It was my first week but 1st full week back since xmas? Who know if that had summt to do with it! Im doing again this week!x

I would love to know how you do this week...I think getting the results for the 2nd week from everyone will make up my mind! Lol
Good luck!

Nice one claire.

This is my first week aswel and all i can see on here is good results all around. Must admit i love the new EE, suits my lifestyle so im hoping it works better for me too, will find out thursday eve.

yep.. ill let you know how i do :)

Back