Weight Watchers syns

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know the syn value of WW coconut greek style yogurt ? 84 calories a pot 0.5 fat ??

Last edited:
Weight Watchers Oven Chips, frozen 100g raw

extraeasy.gif
1½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 5½ Syns
green.gif
Green 1½ Syns

Does anyone know where to buy these chips?? Asda and tesco don't seem to have them :cry:

Hi,

First post on minimins!

I have several Weight Watchers recipes that I am competent at making and was wondering if there is a way that I can get the SYN values of weight watchers recipes that have pro-point values?

I'm thinking of the point free vegetable soup on WW and recipes like "
[h=1]Chicken and broad bean risotto[/h]
The recipe for this risotto is up on WW uk site, recipeid=7073212.

I thought that this thread looked promising but there is so very much info that has already been posted the rush to catch up is overwhelming!

If there is somewhere else that this should be posted/discussed please redirect me!

Thanks,
Ian

In response to Bindymag query "Does anyone know how many syns there are in weight watchers cookies?"

From the Syns tool on the Slimming World site:
Sultana & Cinnamon Cookies , each 2 syns on EE, Green & Red (original)
All the other listed WW cookies are 4 (E/G/R)

Hope that helps!

Regards,
Ian

Hi,
<snip>

I'm thinking of the point free vegetable soup on WW and recipes like "
Chicken and broad bean risotto

The recipe for this risotto is up on WW uk site, recipeid=7073212.

<snip>
Thanks,
Ian

With contet of

300 g Chicken Breast
400 g arborio rice (Risotto Rice)
75 g Broad Beans
4 Spring Onions.
100 ml White Wine
Vegetable stock
4 spray(s) Calorie Controlled Cooking Spray

To serve 4 with a PP value of 10.

I'm thinking that as most of the food is free on EE that a standard portion should be Syn free on EE.
Could someone point out if I'm wrong and how I should calculate this?

Thanks again,
Ian

Hi Ian,

I'm also new on here and (re)joined SW on Saturday.

Looking at your ingredients I think that the wine is 6 syns per 175ml so that would be about 4.5 syns per recipe as long as the veg stock is a free one!

Thanks so much for all this info - it certainly makes changing over to Slimming World a lot more mentally do-able! :)

Hi can anyone tell me the syn value of weight watchers blueberry and vanilla oat biscuits and also the raspberry mallow wafers.

thanks

Blueberry & Vanilla Oaty Biscuits are 4 each on all

Rapberry Mallows are 3 each (assuming the nutritional info I found online was correct - 55cal, 0.9g Protein, 11g Carbs, 0.2g Fat)

Hi, I need help please. I´ve moved to Berlin-Germany and they´ve only got Weight Watchers here and I hate it. Would like to do Slimming World from home, bought some Weight Watchers bars and would like to know the syns. Does anybody knows the syns of the WW chocolate bars. Thanks!!!

Hi, I need help please. I´ve moved to Berlin-Germany and they´ve only got Weight Watchers here and I hate it. Would like to do Slimming World from home, bought some Weight Watchers bars and would like to know the syns. Does anybody knows the syns of the WW chocolate bars. Thanks!!!

they're 1 syn per 20 cals :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back