Weightloss Spreadsheet & Graphs

Hi just wondered if I can look at this on my phone and if so where do I find it?? Its sounds terrific! Xx

If your phone can open zip and then excel files, you should be able to.

On the first post in the thread is the attachment.

If your phone can open zip and then excel files, you should be able to.

On the first post in the thread is the attachment.

Hey Helen
Tried to download it and no joy so I'll try on laptop later! Thanks for that Helen - have a good day xx

Just bumping up this thread, after reading Nurse Tubs' diary and her upload of the chart she's created for herself.
My fella and I use this spreadsheet to track out weights every week, and it really is geek-tastic but brilliant. Not only does it track your weight loss, but does all kinds of trickery with estimated goal dates, percentage losses, measurements etc.
Thought some of the newer members might find it useful :D

Last edited:
Just bumping up this thread, after reading Nurse Tubs' diary and her upload of the chart she's created for herself.
My fella use this spreadsheet to track out weights every week, and it really is geek-tastic but brilliant. Not only does it track your weight loss, but does all kinds of trickery with estimated goal dates, percentage losses, measurements etc.
Thought some of the newer members might find it useful :D

I've been using this since Lellylion put it on last August, its a great way to keep track, don't think I could do without it, like you say it doesn't just track the weight loss it saves a lot of info as well, including expected goal date. Thanks Alex_1978 for bumping this up, I also think a lot of newer members will find it really useful...:D

I used to do CD years ago and have been using this spreadsheet since then. It's fab

I love a good spreadhseet so thanks for bumping this!

Starlight - I use OpenOffice, basically a free open source (and highly respected in the techie world) version of Word, Excel etc etc You can even save things in the word/excel format eg .doc or .xls so you could create an openoffice spreadsheet and then send it to someone who only had excel and they can use it just the same. It's very intuitive and easy to use too.

I use OpenOffice too, free & very decent alternative to MS Office :)

But yeah, pretty cool spreadsheet! Seems a little bit overkill though, tickerfactory and what not keeps track of results and provides graphs if you want them, in a much simpler way aswell, but yeah I'm sure some people would love it :)

This is fab! :)

Bump for those doing Exante right now,

This spreadsheet is awesome, I used the version for Cambridge back in the day and loved to see my progress in black and white!

Thank you very much, this looks really helpful! :thankyou:

Used this ever since my first time on here and I use it all the time, update every week it keeps me focused seeing it in black and white. :)

Back