Weighty Matey Oatey October Thread

Oh God so far this month has been horrendous for me but I knew it would be. Was on hols for the 1st week so no weigh in and then due to said hols had a 4.5gain on the 2nd week.

Have been an angel this week so will definitely have a loss to report on Wednesday and hoping at least to weigh less the end of the month than the start so have at least 5 to lose over the next 2 weigh ins...fingers crossed ;)

i know it is OT but kinda follow.. i have actualy found a breakfast i like and can cope with eating... Asda frozen Raspberries and Blackberries... split into bags.. lift out bag.. micro for 40 secs to defrost.. add to muller light vanilla choc sprinkle.. OMG nommmmmm :) so hopefully eating a breaki will help my losses :)

Well done piglet good job and the thread is here for anyone always so it's not OT at all xx
Guys I will try and catch up and update today xx

Have a good week x

Had no wi last week but lost 0.5lb this week.

you havent updated me for first week of month though hunni xxx

+1 1/2 for me ... i ENTIIRELY blame my friend for her amazing coookig and keeping on topping up my wine.. (1 and an bit bottles white sat night lol)
i am going back to the corner now

i too gained 1.5lbs this week piglett but i thought i did ok food diary and such and synned my chinese and voddys but i gues the dashes of coke not diet coke must have been the damage factor or didnt help matters much,but i KNOW i didnt go too overboard sooo dissapointed but hey ho its gotta get better next week i tell myself and you will too xx
well done Theresa fantastic loss :clap:

No WI for me for the last week in Oct. Had a bad few days with daughter not sleeping etc so I am a walking Zombie. She is back at school this week (Thank God) so I will be fine this week :)

gonna update and do November thread shortly
i know some of you may have felt a bad month i know i have myself but keep on keeping on the plan works we know it does so just gotta pull ourselves together a bit for the month ahead
well done guys xxx

Right well results are in

Sorry not as good as usual my computer died so coming via I phone

Winner for October is

Pickle87 with a grand 5lbs

Evilpenguin 2nd with 2.5 lbs loss

And joint 3rd
Sarahandmolly and *Theresa* with 1lb loss each
I also can't add November link but go to SW section SW teams and should find it there Weighty Matey November Thread xxx

Back