***Weighty Mateys - June Challenge***

Welcome to the Matey's Becs, good luck with your weight loss. X

Thanks Donnie :D

Well done on the loss Donnie! :clap: :D

Welcome to Weighty Mateys MissShiraz! :wavey: I will add you in to the chart on page 1. Good Luck on your weight loss xx

Woooo I am so chuffed... nearly 2wks off plan and I gained 0.5lbs... :bliss:

Thanks Sarah and well done you! :D

Had a bad day yesterday but have been good all week and two days until weigh in, so fingers crossed :eek: :D

Thanks Donnie and MissShiraz! :D I am well chuffed. Your WI will be fine MS... x

Thanks Sarah - had a couple of bad weeks where i went away to stay with sister in law and had to eat processed burgers and sausages all weekend as they were having barbies and white bread - i gained 3.5lbs!!

Last week i lost 2.5lbs though - hoping i'll do the same this week x

Hi all, hope you had a great weekend :553:

pinksaz and metrognome, well done on your 1/2lb off. Don't be disappointed! It's going in the right direction and that's the main thing :)
Donnie, 1 lb off is great :D. Sarah, brilliant on only 0.5 lb gain. That and more will be off in no time! :)

Welcome aboard Becs :) :grouphugg:

B. xx

Hello I am new to this site today but have been reading this thread and think by joining a team it may keep me more on track. How do i join and am I too late for July now?
Many thanks:)

Hey guys any chance i could join your team, u av been recommended by jaxmummy, pleeeeease lol xx

Morning all...well I gained 1lb this week...bloomin star week! Oh well...never mind!
Good luck everyone this week with your losses.

Last edited:
Never mind MrsV, you will have a good loss next week when that * week water retention has gone, so sorry you were disappointed today.

Love to you. X

MrsV - hey 1lb isn't bad for star week honey! You are doing fab so don't let it get you down :)

Welcome newbies...hobbithead and mrs_lever... I have added you both into the chart on page 1, please report in your WI result every week... Good luck both on your weight loss journey xx

There are a few people who have gone 'missing' so may send out a PM to ask if they are still in the challenge.

Well I am in day 2 of being back on the wagon and so far I am doing great! So go me! :giggle: hopefully it will show on the scales this Saturday xx

Many thanks for adding me. My first WI was yesterday and lost 5lbs - woo yay!!!! Lets hope I can stay on track this week :D:D

Superb well done you :bliss: that is a fantastic loss, I will add it to the chart! Keep it up xx

Back