***Weighty Mateys Wintery November Challenge***

Thanks Weemo! :)

Well I lost 1lb! Not brilliant but its a loss which is good.

Hope we are all OK and ready for the week ahead x

Morning all....3lbs loss for me this week! About blooming time!! Lol.

Welcome on board Weemo!

SarahandMolly well done on the loss this week...its coming off which is important!!

Evening all, hope everyone is well. 4lbs off for me this week which is fab:D I am now officially half way there...

Well done everyone keep up the good work. I stayed the same this week but that's better than I expected. I also had a very sociable weekend so I'll be lucky not to put on weight next week. I'll try to live on fruit and veg to make up for my over indulgence! Salli x :grouphugg:

Well done guys on your losses especially Mrs V and Hobbithead! I think I may have to pull my socks up to keep up the October Challenge - only 8lb to go!

Im amazed and confused. Ive stayed the same. Ive been very good, Ive changed my B boxes and had some mix to max days, red days, green days even extra easy days. I was convinced Id lost at least 2 lbs possibly even 3 due to clothes feeling loser, then I stand on the scales and it says STS!!!
Whats gone on?

hello all,
changed my weighin day from thursdays to tuesday and yesterday i lost 2lb again this week,
well happy,
hope your all losing well

I STS this week, and I am happy with that as I had a real flexi syn day on Sunday, but went straight back on track on Monday.

Well, after 3 weeks of loosing very little, this week I have lost 1.1kgs for no reason. I have not been especially strict with myself (still having up to 15 syns a day) and I have only had red days as usual. :confused:

There are just two things I can think of: the first is that I have been more stressed this week with work and the second that I have started having a pickled egg with my salad every day again whereas I didn't have any for 3 weeks before.

Anyway, whatever the reason, I'm thrilled.

Well done everyone who has lost or STS.

Hi there,

I am new to using this site and am trying to figure it out :eek:

I am a member of Slimming World in Birmingham and I would like to be added to your thread if thats ok :D

But I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice on how to use this site :hug99:. The main things I want to do are:

Put my details on (weight, height, slimming diet; etc - all the ones that are on the profile side of teh threads for each person)

Include slimming world achievements (1/2 st, 1 st, etc)

Include a weight ticker thing

and

Understand how to join threads

Can anyone help me please:)???

Congratulations to everyone who lost weight and to those who are keeping the faith that they will eventually get to goal!
I STS again this week, but it was a miracle because this has been my second busy social week. This seems to happen to me as soon as I start a diet and I have yet another week to go. My aim is to maintain what I have lost and then have a really strick two months in the lead up to Christmas. Love to all x :wave_cry:

STS this week everyone, dont know why :(

Back