welsh girl's cc diary

Im still having a bad time trying to cc what with everything that has happened over the past few days im hopefully going to get back to it soon :rolleyes:

Thinks will all come together eventually cc is probably lower on your list of priorities right now x don't worry you will get there with the cc ing we all have hard weeks x

Although im stil not quiet with it emotionaly/mentally I thought i would have a look on MFP and see what my cals have been for today coz to be honest I havent taken much notice of cals lately. I was suprised to see that I only went over my allowence by 100 cals ;)

Although still not completely back to ccing according to MFP i will be about 386 cals under today which im not to bothered about as it would balance out my terrible week slightly.

As im finding it difficult at the moment i thought that it would be easier to start a blog. Im going to continue ccing but im also going to eat healthly making sure I have my 5 a day. ;)

Really pleased with myself today ive managed to eat very healthly,having 4 of my 5 a day,even though ive gone slightly over on my cals todays. But im still very happy as I also decided to give up smoking ready for my operation. :cry:

Sorry to hear you have been having a rough time lately. Hope you get a date for your op soon. You seem to be doing well on the whole, all things considered! You just need to focus on getting yourself on the mend.

another good day have eat fairly healthly today but have gone over my calorie allowance quiet a bit but on the plus side ive not cig all day.

That is brilliant you are doing so well 1 day cig free is already making a difference to your body !! Hope your weekend is going ok

welsh girl well done i know how hard it is i stopped two years ago and the first year was very hard now it does not bother me at all good luck xxxx

Back