WeMitt Meet Up - Birmingham March 24th 2007

I'm a definite, just booked my room at Jurys.....can't wait!

Jem x

Bluddy hell girl your keen!!!! I did have a look this morning at accommodation but it's all a bit pricey at the moment.....:( It would probably only cost me around £30 in a taxi home and if there is more of us as my sister was up for it too....can't imagine why:rolleyes:

Anyway, it'll be great to see you again Jem....:D

love

Bluddy hell girl your keen!!!! I did have a look this morning at accommodation but it's all a bit pricey at the moment.....:( It would probably only cost me around £30 in a taxi home and if there is more of us as my sister was up for it too....can't imagine why:rolleyes:

Anyway, it'll be great to see you again Jem....:D

love

If I didn't do it today, I'd never get round to it!

Had a great time in Newcastle so really looking forward to Brum.

Will be great to see you too!

xx

Seriously thinking of coming too!

Looked at train times and it's only about £30 return. It only takes about 3 hours as well (half the time of Newcastle but it was so worth it!).

Is everyone staying at Jury's? Sorry if this has been asked before but I'm being too lazy to read the whole thread lol ;)

Well, I've done it, I've booked it! Did it whilst it was still in my mind and there are still cheap rail tickets! Staying at the Jurys Inn. Trusty old credit card lol!

Booked my hotel through SuperBreaks.com. It's the same price of £78 but breakfast is included. Jem - you should have a look.

I always use superbreaks.com to book hotels too - definitely the cheapest booking agent I've found online.

I haven't booked yet - but will do it soon. PS. if anyone wants to share let me know .. there have two double beds in each room :D

Hi there,

I'm looking forward to meeting you all on my home turf.

JEM - you are one gorgeous girly.

Summerskye, I really want to meet you. Your new avatar is fab, was that on Sat night? I really feel as though I missed out! :( Roll on March!

Westiegirl - if there was a meet in Scotland I'd happily come, just so you know I@m not Midlands or South Coast biased. Looking forward to meeting you, your pic is gorgilicious.

I know Irene is staying 2 nights but most stayed the last time for just the one night.

I am just staying on the Saturday as it's only an hour drive and cannot afford 2 nights there! (although I might be tempted to drive up and back if all are out on the Friday night too!! I just rang the hotel to ask about discounts and they said they only classify bookings for 200 people as a group booking!!! lol best price is the online one of £78 that you got Jem.. so.. think I might have to dust off the plastic and go for it! Travelodge in Broad Street is £66 per night at the moment. No special offer rooms available. So that's a slightly cheaper option.
Will scout for more but think I'm gonna go for Jury's as it was so lovely last time.. oh.. and my room only had the one bed in it so worth checking before paying / arranging to share..

you got a bargain Sarah - I think breakfast costs about a tenner normally!!

Mich (sharing with MandyB2)
MandyB2
Cah-ching
Westhills
Jellybelly (poss sharing with westhills or summerskye)
Dizzy (non hotel?)
Mizzy (non hotel?)
Irene (sharing with Cat)
Cat (kitteh)
French Fancy ?
Rach?
Russian Doll?
AKB?
Kami?
BigBlueFurryMonster (need hotel room?)
FatFairNForty(ish)
Texas Girl
Mary (Dolphin2)
Summerskye
Punkass (?)
Marilyn
Mrs Tweedy (we soooo want to see you there :D )
Maisie (work permitting)
Isis ?
Kati (nikki) ?
Cazmaz ?
Madam Dotty
Cavycrazy
Westiegirl
Jem
Those in BOLD are definites :D
It's on the Saturday. All meet in the foyer of Jurys Inn in Broad street at 3pm, chat, drink water (or whatever tickles your fancy), then those who are eating go and find a local food outlet and eat.. then all meet up again at 8pm in the foyer of Jurys Inn again and nip across the road to Flares and boogie the night away until the early hours :D

Novotel - £59.00
Jury's Inn - £79.00
Hyatt - £99.00
Marriott - £89.00
City Inn £70.00

(all within walking distance of Broad Street)
(all specified 1 night / 24th march 2007)

thanks Cah-Ching.. saved me posting it ;)

I've booked my room at Jury's now too, bit of a bonus that Sunday check out is 3pm too!!! :D

I booked through Superbreaks - thanks Sarah - so have 2 full breaksfasts available to me.. lol.. so... if anyone else wants to have them then feel free! (I'll still be SS'ing then...)

I've just made my booking at Jury's too .. just for the one night on Saturday 24th.

I've booked a room for 2 adults just in case anyone wants to share as it's the same price as just booking for one (£78.00 or £39.00 each if shared). If anyone's interested, just PM me. Of course that means that 2 full breakfasts are included too! :p

See you there!

yippeee glad you're coming Summer'skimpy'skye

Summerskye,

You have a MESSAGE. I'm more than happy to share if the room is still free.

Jo

Boohoo too late!

I'm a definite for coming. I will only stay for the afternoon but would consider staying for the evening and sharing a hotel room.

Dizzy x

Back