What are you wearing for Christmas??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I tried it on in H of F and it fitted beautifully but they only had it in purple which is not my colour. Came home and found the navy one for quite a bit less on Debenham's website with free delivery, so feel happy.

I've spent so long buying things I don't like that but which fit - after a fashion - that I don't mind spending a bit more for something I really like. I've already got three events lined up that I'll wear it for and I keep things for years so it will get a lot of use.

I also wanted something with long sleeves and which covered my knees and that's not always easy to find!

We don't 'dress up' as such but this year I'm knitting us all Christmas jumpers as a surprise, and they WILL be wearing them otherwise I'll go for jeans & a sparkly/christmasy top.

You'll want something comfy & warm, how about jeggings & a nice floaty Christmas/sparkle/special top something to flatter your shape.

When you go birthday shopping with your friend try on stuff you wouldn't normally wear, you may not like it but try the styles & see how they fit. I've just bought this for nxt weekend as we're going to a retirement do, I think the shaping at the front of the dress can be flattering, whilst pulling in a nice waist shape.
Did you have a pic in the dress?

Got these two for my Christmas do's, so might wear one of them for xmas dinner if everyone else decides to dress up, but everyone else seems to be up for wearing xmas jumpers! We've never done the silly xmas jumper thing before so that will probably win:) they have nice ones in sainsburys/asda, although sainsburys ones are a bit dearer x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    522.1 KB · Views: 135
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    434.8 KB · Views: 147
Got these two for my Christmas do's, so might wear one of them for xmas dinner if everyone else decides to dress up, but everyone else seems to be up for wearing xmas jumpers! We've never done the silly xmas jumper thing before so that will probably win:) they have nice ones in sainsburys/asda, although sainsburys ones are a bit dearer x

look at your teeny waist!! They are both really nice! :) can't wait until I look like that in mine!!!

You look fab in both dresses x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back