What are you wearing today?

Another casual day at work; blue skinny jeans that are a bit tight after Christmas binging, orange top with grey birds on it, grey cardigan and my black biker boots again.

Love the hoody & the sound of tartan wellie socks!!!! I want a pair of wellies, I've seen doc marten ones, but I don't wear wellies, when out walking it's my walking boots or docs!!!

I'll be wearing something 'light' it's fat club this morning!!!

The wellie socks are awesome but I don't own wellies either lol! Have just ordered he most beautiful pair of Dr martens ever (this is why I'm always skint!!) I love em coz there fluffy inside! Hoping to wear them next Saturday when I go out with hubby :p

ohhhhhhhhhhh they're nice, I was looking at their website the other day and saw loads I liked x

Leggings, a long jumper, super thick and fluffy socks and my Ugg boots. Trying to keep warm after all the snow we've had overnight!

Emerald green t-shirt, white cardigan with large black bows printed all over, black skirt, thick black tights and my black chelsea boots. If it was snowing down here then I would be wearing my DM's as well, but alas they'll have to wait till another day.

Black floaty top with little pink flowers all over it, black bootleg trousers, high heeled black ankle boots. My standard work wear lol

Just a grey t shirt with jeans and knee high boots :)

Back