What can you drink on Exante

Good stuff :D
And it did not knock me out of ketosis... even better stuff :D:D
Might have to stock up on it, whilst its still on offer ;)
It is very lovely.:D

Hi, are these drinks ok to drink on the total programme?
Would be nice as im really struggling with the wate intake & im only on day 6?

Hi, are these drinks ok to drink on the total programme?
Would be nice as im really struggling with the wate intake & im only on day 6?

Yes...
I am on TS, and have drank almost all, and still in ketosis
Marge
:)

I'm confused a bit. The bouillon has carbs in it, proteins calories etc. Also the Tesco squash has sugar.. Are they really ok to drink during this diet?

Bullion is absolutely fine but I'm never sure about squash it would need to be sugar free I expect but I avoid it

I must admit, I was abit apprehensive about trying the squash I found.
I had 2 glasses last night, and remained in ketosis, so I dont think I would go above that amount a day.

How many cups of Bouillon can you drink a day and how much do you put in a mug full? As I am new to this diet I am a little wary of straying off it in any way.

The high juice has - no added sugar not sugar free and it has sodium citrate which is just another name for citric acid - however some people don't seem to be affected by citric acid anyway - it does say may knock you out of ketosis not will- everybody's different and it's up to you if you take the risk of finding out! I have had the odd diet coke in a pub and been fine bit who knows?!?

Asda diet cherry cola is OK. It contains malic acid and is lovely.

The high juice has - no added sugar not sugar free and it has sodium citrate which is just another name for citric acid - however some people don't seem to be affected by citric acid anyway - it does say may knock you out of ketosis not will- everybody's different and it's up to you if you take the risk of finding out! I have had the odd diet coke in a pub and been fine bit who knows?!?

The reason I limited my consumption was because hi-juice is no added sugar and not sugar free. It is 12kcals per serving, which, in limited quantities, I dont think is too bad :)
I was also a little unsure of the sodium citrate aspect of it, being very similar to citric acid (they are only one number different on the E number scale).
I did test myself, and it didn't knock me out of ketosis. But I totally agree with you, it may not be the same for everyone
Marge

Just went onto Asda Online and placed a little order of bars (really hope I like them as I hate the Exante ones) and looked for Asda Diet Cherry Cola but couldn't find it :( Ordered some Asda coke zero instead.

Thanks Starlight, I will check, and will try the diet cola next time. :)

Stupid Asda emailed me at 12.04 to say they were not delivering due to a technical failure. Going to store shortly, so will go for the diet cola instead :)

Hi does anyone know if Cardamom tea is ok as I love it and drink loads. Also what kind of Bouillion is ok and where to buy it?

Thanks.

The Marigold Organic reduced salt with the orange lid is the one I use.

Not sure about the tea though. I drink white tea myself. I am sure someone will let you know.

Back