What did your LO eat today (weaning)

Yay well done on the colours!!! its a gr8 way knowing their getting everything! I didnt go asda's just went to morrisons as its nearby will try and go sometime this wk or tesco's as their doing the same offer. Hollie did much better with her milk yesterday she took around 20 oz.

8.30- 3oz

9.45- baby cereal 5oz

12.30-6oz

4.30- half jar of cow and gate, sweet potato and custard with rice, didnt want any milk.

8.30- 4oz

Last edited:
Amelia back to her five bottles a day on hungry milk and yesterday she had rusk after her second bottle as had no fruits prepared and sweet potato for third bottle, she goin tj have same today til I prepare some more fruit and veg tkmorrow as I am waiting on storage tubs

Teddy goes between half 7 and 8 sometimes a bit later but always before 8.30 and sleeps til at least 9am x

I wana try and change Amelia's routine ya c, atmo she goes up anything between 7.30-9 and then I wake her around 11 for feed and she goes right through til 6.30ish-8 but I am beginning to think she is going to depend in the feed I'm waking her for so her last feed due tonight around 7.30 -8 so I going to put her to bed after that and c what time we get too

Teddy had

Breakfast - 7oz

Lunch - Heinz peach yoghurt pot, half a malted milk biscuit which he ate himself, ( we were at my grandads) 7oz

Dinner - Heinz broccoli and cauli cheese, plum baby pear and apricot yoghurt, 7oz

Bedtime - 7oz

I tried to give Hollie a carrott for her to feed herself but it made her sick, I think Amelia and Teddy both have great routines their different but they work well for them.

Today
Another day Hollie's hardly drunk any milk, think I might need to speak to hv about it.

9am
3oz of formula

Fruity baby cereal

2oz

Carrotts and potato, muller star yogurt

Banana and baby porriage only a few spoons.

Not ha her bedtime bottle yet as she had a late nap after tea x

Today amelias had

7.45 bottle

11 baby porridge

12 bottle

4 sweet potato and bottle

7.30 bottle

Bed at 8.15

Woke to dream feed at 22.45 back to sleep at 23.15

Not sure how many oz on each bottle today but she's had at least 5oz on each but mostly 7oz or more

Teddy only had 3oz last night he threw up and left half his bottle he's had a bad night woke up with a temp and had to give calpol he was coughing and crying funny too just waiting for docs to open to get an appointment x

Well just back from docs and he's got a virus and group :/ should be okay after a few days. Doc said carry on as normal with weaning though he might not be as interested x

Hello all, I'm here.

Today Naomi's had -

4oz bottle
7oz bottle
1 Rusk
5oz bottle
4oz bottle
4oz bottle
Half jar shepherds pie
4oz bottle
2oz juice x

Back