What do you wear to a Winter wedding?

TBH, I buy most of my designer stuff on ebay (have to be well careful about fakes!!!) and TK Maxx - or wait til my mum is in town then cry about not being able to afford 'decent stuff' hahahahahhahahaha - that sometimes works! lol

If I bought it, I'd feel guilty about taking food out of my babies' mouths!! I'm such a sap! lol

OOh just checked out ebay and it's on there for 125!!!!! Getting better lol!

(still way too much for a dress I'd only wear a few times a year tho!)

You're not Mutton Isobel! Just Whitney dressed as Britney. Minus the crack. JOKING MISSUS!!!!!!

hahahahahhahaah - I've been called many things in my time, young lady............

Crack cocaine??? Doesn't that keep your weight down?? LMTO!!!

Yeah, it did, it work for poor old Whitters. Unfortunately Britters seems to prefer weed, allegedly!!!

Errrr, yes, just to clarify, these are just things I have read on Wikipedia. Or something ;)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! Don't take it awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!

Dom - you been at the glue again?? lol

Hey Curvy - what do you think of this skirt?? I THINK I love it - but am not sure lol!
eBay.co.uk: BLACK SKULL SKIRT SIZES 8/10/12 GOTH/DITA/ROCKABILLY (item 180027009495 end time 16-Sep-06 12:06:07 BST)

c6_1.JPG

Love the shape of the skirt and the shoes are fab. Think the skulls are a bit too 'aaaarrrrrrgggggghhhh'!

Nah, NO WAY lovely!!! I was wearing skirts like that at 16 stone! They have vast butt enhancing abilities!

Oooooooh, that rocks! Get it, get it, get iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Back