What sad person keeps a 'holiday' diary :o( ....

Thanks guys! She's much brighter now but has pain in 1 knee ... ho hum!!

Right - today I've had ...

Breakie - Lizi's granola, blueberries & natural yoghurt
Lunch - wholemeal wrap with half slice ham, slice turkey, tiny slither of cheese, leaves, toms & cucumber.
Tea - "Look what we found" pouch dinner, beef in black velvet porter on a bed of raw baby spinach. I don't know what's done it but I'm terribly bloated. Whether it's the red meat (1st time) or the fact that it had quite a lot of potatoes in it I don't know but I don't think I'd have it again if I didn't know I had another one at home! :eek:

Drinks - water, black coffee and 3 wine & sodas ..... **sigh**!!

Yeuch, the beef sounds gross Jan......lol. Was that one of the packs you had from your previous diet?

Yeah - it's one I had over from my Diet Chef days but I actually got it in Sainsburys ... ifswim ... I only ever got one 'parcel' from DC - then I sourced all the items in it in either supermarkets or direct from the manufacturers. They're not 'magic formulas' or anything. It's just that people have put together a diet with already available products ... very clever really ... and I'm guessing very lucrative as they now advertise on TV as well!
I used to like the one I had last night but I think I'll be palming the other one I've got off on DH ;) I've got loads of other flavours too .... :eek: xx

I had a free trial from them and I had the chicken which was in some sort of sauce, that was quite nice.

I liked them all before .... they are quite rich though - that might be the issue now ... never mind DH can polish them off if necessary - or DD for that matter, save her some money on her shopping bill! x

Internet timed out BANG on the 3 days I'd paid for last night so I didn't get back on because DD hogged it till then ;)

Thurs 18th

Breakie - Lizi's granola, nectarine & natural yoghurt.

Lunch - Wholemeal pita with a tiny spread of hummus, ham and salad.

snack - pear

Dinner - Roast chicken (- it was supposed to be half a roast chicken which I thought would be too much but IMO it was a shame to kill the poor thing while it was still the size of a sparrow) with a bit of salad. Also pinched 3 fries (tiny weeny skinny things - promise!) dipped in mayo off mum ;)

snack - cheese string

drinks - 3 wine & sodas, water, black coffee.

Fri 19th

Breakie - Lizi's granola, blueberries, nat yog & ff from frais (yog ran out)

Lunch - Starbucks tuna & 3 bean salad, best choice out of what they had there as far as I could see. Less that 5% fat, 2 of 5 a day and 350cals.

Dinner - went to pub, couldn't see anything I fancied, made do with a starter, potato wedges with cheese & bacon on .... I'll be glad to get back to 'normal' whatever the h*ll that is at the mo!!!!!

Drinks, 1 wine & sodas, 1 vodka & coke zero which MAY turn into 2 ;), water, black coffee.

Dreading weigh in after this lot :( x

Will start maintenance log from tomorrow. x

Last edited:
Home now Mary - went to the pub out of laziness :eek: ..... still in holiday mode I'm afraid xx

Back