What would we do without serena

mmm I had some today x

Yummy! I love Wotsits! Have u tried the Frozen Iceland ones? X

I have and they r well cheesy!! Have u tried the hula hoops and the mcoy ones? I Havent had the beefy hulas but have had the cheese i wouldnt get them again.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have and they r well cheesy!! Have u tried the hula hoops and the mcoy ones? I Havent had the beefy hulas but have had the cheese i wouldnt get them again.x

I've not tried any of them, noticed them the other day tho x

what pps are they do you know? I fancy trying them x

what pps are they do you know? I fancy trying them x

Hula Hoops BBQ Beef (100g Oven Baked) 7pp

Hula Hoops Original (100g Oven Baked) 7pp

Hula Hoops Cheese & Onion (100g Oven Baked) 8pp

Wotsthis (100g Oven Baked) 5pp

McCoys Potato Ridges Salted (100g Oven Baked) 5pp

what are they tho? ? x

I think you'd have them instead of Mash/Waffles/Chips, they are just a Frozen Potato Product. X

I spotted them but dunno what they are x

I spotted them but dunno what they are x

I guess they are good as an alternative but I probably wouldn't waste so many pp on them. X

I Wouldnt waste your muney there sickly.x

Won't waste my PP or my £s! Ill stick to my Purple Actifry Chips!

Won't waste my PP or my £s! Ill stick to my Purple Actifry Chips!

All this talk of gadgets and i dnt have any!! I saw a slow cooker 4.5 litres for 15quid is that a gud price.x

All this talk of gadgets and i dnt have any!! I saw a slow cooker 4.5 litres for 15quid is that a gud price.x

I'd say average. I'm currently watching a bigger slow cooker on eBay, I'm gonna grab it if no one else bids. X

Y do u want a bigger 1? U have a gadget bug haha.x

Cos the reason I probably don't use mine is cos its too small to put everything in! Plus who would pass up a Slow Cooker for 99p ;-) x

Cos the reason I probably don't use mine is cos its too small to put everything in! Plus who would pass up a Slow Cooker for 99p ;-) x

Haha let me no if u win it thats 1 hel of a bargin. Im suprised u dont go to car boots hun i thort that wud suit u and ud love all the bargins.x

Haha let me no if u win it thats 1 hel of a bargin. Im suprised u dont go to car boots hun i thort that wud suit u and ud love all the bargins.x

I can't deal with Car Boots, I can't help but tidy people's stalls lol! Whereas with eBay I can look at my leisure and in the warmth! Do u wanna know what my best bargain ever was? X

I can't deal with Car Boots, I can't help but tidy people's stalls lol! Whereas with eBay I can look at my leisure and in the warmth! Do u wanna know what my best bargain ever was? X

I sure do. I have an image of u tidyin peoples stalls now thats so funny x

I sure do. I have an image of u tidyin peoples stalls now thats so funny x

I had to give up work when I was Pregnant with the Popsicle so money was very very tight, I managed to buy a Solid Oak Mamas & Papas Cot for £1.20 on eBay! She used it from Birth until March 2011 so 3.5yrs and I sold it for £50! How good is that! X

Back