Whats for breakfast?

I hate to say it peeps but I NEVER have breakfast. Can't eat in the mornings - infact I never eat anything before 1 pm'ish - very very occasionally I will feel hungry in the morning and maybe have something at 11 am - but that is rare. I know I know I know you are all going to shout at me now - beause I also know that I SHOULD have breakfast, but I just cannot stomache it.

I alternate between scrambled egg made with 2 eggs with spaghetti hoops on top which keeps me going till lunchtime or special k sustain. I used to have scan bran with laughing cow light so might chuck that in once in a while as I've got some in the cupboard.

The breakfast rice sounds lovely, might have to try it - is it a special rice you use or just normal long grain rice??

i usually have weetabix or toast as y breakfast...today i had weetabix with banana, first time ive had it with fruit, was v.nice and filling :D

I have really "got into" fruit and 0% Total Greek Yoghurt for breakfast recently - fav is sliced banana with half tub total, sprinkle of granola and 1/2 teaspoon of honey over the top followed by a black coffee. Honestly keeps me going till lunchtime......

Im going to have the rice pudding i made last night with some frozen fruit...if its alright :)

good idea! Yeah i pretty much have the same too, today it was oats so simple, with milk (HEA) and mixed frozen berries. I will have a scran bran with banana later to make up full healthy extra B xx

thats what i have every day!! i know i need to change it, but im scared, as its the only thing that seems to fill me up until lunch!

Today I had a change so had 2 alpen lights, an activia, banana & a satsuma. Going back to cereal tomorrow probably porridge

It's great!

Just use a glass to cut out the circle in the bread, frylight the frying pan over a medium heat and the bread will toast in the time it takes the egg to cook.

I threw in some mushroom around the break and the egg stays fairly contained in the bread. Super quick, just need to wake up abit earlier in the week and do it before work!

Am loving the look of those eggs in a basket. Have just had sw fried eggs on toast with mushrooms but will give them a go next time

i had 2 weetabix and milk earlier,then a bit later a yogurt and some strawberries.

I had 2 bits of white toast with spread! ooops!

As it's brunch-day I shall be eventually be having scrambled eggs, mushrooms, toast and beans. :) Trying a green day... will probably kickstart that with an apple cause I am still in semi EE mode and know there's no way the mushies will be a 1/3 of the meal! LOL

I had a BLT (2 WW toast, 3 slices bacon, scrape of ex light mayo, lettuce, tomatoes) followed by an Activia ff yogurt

Back