What's On Your Mind?

Well done 10lbs in 3 weeks is great! My loss was quite similar in the beginning I lost 10lbs in 18 days I was so chuffed - It's been pretty slow ever since though it's now day 45 and I've only lost a further 5lbs. I had a naughty weekend around day 30 when my parents came to visit me around at uni and after that I couldn't seem to get my weight down any further. I got frustrated and slipped up again and I was convinced that I had completely screwed up my diet. It was quite demoralizing with the effort I was putting in throughout the week and I just wasn't shrinking but after eating totally clean since Monday I dropped 3lbs by Friday - so chuffed! It's so hard to stay motivated and it feels like a waste of time sometimes when you think about all those days you stuck to the boring diet for nothing. But keep going because it will come off in the end and even if it takes longer than you want it to it's better that it comes off later than not at all :) if you slip up just keep going!

happy happy happy - just so freaking HAPPY! :D

Heeyyyy i got weighed on monday 25th february my weigh ins r every monday i only lost 2 pounds this week which makes a total of 12 pounds so far i started my diet on 1st february so really dont knw how well im doing as i keep feeling i couldv done better if i didnt keep havin mis ups. I hv my next weigh in on monday hoping iv lost atleast 3 or more pounds that'l be a stone in just over 4 weeks. I have been mixing my soul source up with soul source plus, also im on my TOM this week so really feeling nervous about how good my loss is this week!!! Im just finding it so hard to stay motivated and i keep puting little bits of this n that in my mouth wen i shouldnt tho its not junk just bits of vegetables, chicken n so on i even ended up havin pasta this week i just couldnt stop myself dont knw wat came over me n i am feeling ever so guilty cz it feels like all the hard work so far has just gone dwn the drain n i get weighed in two days :'(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Got weighed yesterday and i have officially lost a stone in just over a month. I was 15stones 13 on 31st january 2013 and now on 4th march 2012 im 14stones 13pounds :) so it is working!!

Im 4.5 lb of my 2stone off ive been doing SW since january this year but y cant i see a change in myself people say oh u look good or youve lost loads of weight but i can not see it in myself :/ xx

Omg i feel exacly like you!!! My clothes are looser people are commenting but i still dont seem to notice a difference in my appearance at all :-(

Back