WHATS YOUR GOAL???

Day was ok food wise. But when I got home from Dublin I did a 7.5k walk n still got my 10,000 steps done so I'm feeling good :) no I haven't started a diary yet but I'm gonna tomorro for sure

Morning guys, hope you are both well :) my weigh in is tomorro so I can't wait to see how I've done so far :)

My day is good so far, just having 2 minute oats for late breakfast, hope everyone is well, hope you get the results you want tommorow WeakWilled, let me know how you get on x

Thank you so much ladies started off the day with 30g of porridge with skimmed milk and cinnamon. Has me set up now for a while :)

Morning all hope everyone is well, and had a good weekend, mine has been a little hectic and I kind of fell of track a little, however my journey is long and I am back on track again now.

Hi belle :) that's the right attitude. We all slip off a lil that's just reality. But we can get back on and still be awesome that's the main thing x

Apologies for not being around for a while, things have been hectic to say the least and hence my dieting has not always gone to plan, I know than no excuse but I'm back track, hope everyone is well and good luck all with your weight loss journeys.

I have set myself a series of mini goals

My first one which I set 10 weeks ago was to lose 18lbs over the summer (i'm currently studying at Uni) I'm 9lb down now, so half way and I'm right on track as I'm half way through my summer break.

I want to be 2 stone lighter by Christmas

and then 4 stone lighter by my Graduation next summer!! because i'm also 30 4 weeks after I graduate and going on a family holiday to celebrate, so I need to look fabulous in all photos!

I think it's doable and i'm feeling really positive about it!

Back