Whats your new SW food discovery??

Hiya

Both the Apple Crumble Muller Light and the Smooth Caramel Sprinkled with Dark Chocolate Muller Light are free :)

The Apple Crumble one is amazing! Haven't seen the caramel one but I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for it. Where did you see it?

Oh thank you. Will be getting a few more of those apple crumble ones. The smooth caramel was in one of those 6 multipacks in sainsburys not as individual pots. Unfortunately can't see them on sainsburys website to paste but they had orange with chocolate sprinkles and vanilla with chocolate sprinkles in as the other flavours. I didn't buy them incase it was a syn trap :)

That's the one. It tastes a little bit like the toffee one but it's still nice to have some variety.

Attachments

• IMAG0894.jpg
    IMAG0894.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 29
Asda Slimzone meals - they say they are syn free slimming world meals anyone tried them?

I found them today while shopping at Asda! They look pretty good and a bit cheaper than Iceland. I got the Thai green curry for tonight and the sausages (will have some tomorrow morning!) - i'll let you know how they are :)

There's a separate thread on them. Some are some aren't and have high syns

Last edited:
Lovely and luxurious, filling enough for a meal:
Ryvita (hexb) with light cream cheese (part of your hexa or about 4 syns depending on the brand and how much you use), avocado (50g for 5 syns), smoked salmon (FREE!)

Lovely and luxurious, filling enough for a meal:
Ryvita (hexb) with light cream cheese (part of your hexa or about 4 syns depending on the brand and how much you use), avocado (50g for 5 syns), smoked salmon (FREE!)

Guys I am a big chocolate addict and have been trying to find a few different options. Through Instagram I discovered Peakz Crunchy Chocolate Squares they come in 6 flavours, Salted Caramel, Hazelnut, Orange, Plain Chocolate, Berry, Mint. Best part they are 7.5 syns and 153 cals per pack sob not bad at all. Mini chocolate biscuits basically haha:p You can get them on a good bargain at £2.29 for 3 in TK MAXX last the moment. An Holland & Barrett.

I would say Peakz Crunchy Chocolate Squares! they come in 6 flavours, Salted Caramel, Hazelnut, Orange, Plain Chocolate, Berry, Mint. Best part they are 7.5 syns and 153 cals per pack sob not bad at all. Mini chocolate biscuits basically haha:p You can get them on a good bargain at £2.29 for 3 in TK MAXX at the moment and Holland & Barrett.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 16
Back