• Christmas Eve

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Before December

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
LOL Kitty I know how you feel.

As for the question I'm a kid at heart I love seeing the tree all lit up and sparkly so our goes up the last week of November.

usually the 30th november. i love chritmas. but this year i may be rethinking this idea as i will have a 6month old who will be grabbing anything and everything and i can just imagine seeing the xmas tree toppling over x

Hehe, I love Christmas and everything about it (except the spending of money lol)

Always put my Christmas tree up, the last week of November / beginning of December. What ever happens, it has to be up before the 14th of December which is my birthday :)

i love christmas! everything about it,the mad shopping before hand,the crazy people whacking you with roll wrap :D

:smiley1842: cant wait ;) according to my christmas app, its 15 weeks away or 104 days to go :)

oh,my tree goes up around the 20th,but my bits and pieces are up a week before that :D

I love christmas!!! we put up the decorations the first week and then go and fetch the tree in the second week :smiley522: I love all the rushing around and cooking christmas puds and mince pies..... The house smells of christmas. The christmas cd is in the car from the 1st Dec and i am in my element lol ( 11yr old son not always impressed with my singing!) We are going away this christmas so this year will be different but fun all the same :D

:109:

i love all the smells of christmas too...and everyone is always in a happy mood... i love the christmas movies too..gremlins and one of my absolute favs which i watch every year and always laugh so much... national lampoons christmas vacation..even the theme song gets me going lol!

i love the christmas songs that play when your shopping cant help but sing and dance along :D

92 days left..14 weeks!!!

:Christmas02r:

Last edited:
Like Lady Gaga my tree goes up only a few days before Christmas day, quiet often its Christmas eve. that way the magic of Christmas isnt watered down for weeks before the actual event. I hate the over commercialization of it all.

i do agree with you cat crazy,but i have 2 boys who still believe in santa so theyre always excited i guess when they no longer believe it'll be different and maybe the real true meaning of christmas will mean so much more then...

so everyone,when did you stop believing in santa? i cant remember when it was for me...my eldest lad is 8 in december and he still believes now,wonder if he will next year..he said the other day that someone in his class didnt believe in santa...thats kinda sad :rolleyes:

My children are long ago grown up, so these days I have a little fibre-optic tree that stands on a side-table, and it goes up in around the 3rd week. I don't add any decorations to it, just spread some chocolate coins under it. Though maybe this year it's not such a good idea lol! Last year I didn't put the tree up out of respect to my mother who had just died. It seemed wrong to be celebrating something at that time.

2nd or 3rd week in my house, when I was a kid I remember the tree and decorations going up earlier than that. But, these days, the less time they're the up then the less I have to dust them all!

Live on my own now but have put up my artifical tree a few days before Xmas. Now I go over to Eire and stay with my daughter so have no need for them. Tried to sell the whole lot for £20 which includes loads of glass baubles, box of luxury crackers, various trimmings for room and tree, a large flashing lights star about 1 metre across, never used, and lots of other stuff and not one reply!!
What do people want these days?
Sorry, I digressed.

I put it up the first week in December... I am not overly fussed about christmas but I love my tree, it makes my lounge all cosy :)

1st of December, it's also the night that I first make Muled wine, in the past the pan of mulled wine then just got refilled throughout December, but I guess this year I shouldn't go so mad, lol.

I do love mulled wine though, yum.:109::xmastree::party0036:

might be a bit later this year...have 2 younger cats,the tree could send them mad lol

might be a bit later this year...have 2 younger cats,the tree could send them mad lol

Well one of our cats likes to think she's Tarzan, and tries to climb the dam thing then grabs onto one of the branches and sort of swings from it...

Plus they like chasing the baubles round the floor and quite often knock them behind the tree, and last year we didn't realise and when we took the tree down to put away, there were about 8 baubles hiding there...

Regardless of how many times I have to get her down from the tree and have to stop the others biting the fake branches, Christmas would not be Christmas in my house without the tree up asap.. (though granted sometimes I do feel like strangling the little devils lol)

First week of December :). Though this is my first year In my first home with my bf :) and we don't even own a tree yet! But I'm such a big kid. I'd have it up In November lol

Back